Public Forums | Tour | NYC November Christmas shows!!!

ITZ97

Allison Mohoney
New Providence, NJ, US

I really wanna go to both shows, but I don't know if.. 1) I'll have enough money to buy two tickets for two separate shows and 2) will they do the same set for each night?

I mean if I just go to one show, its no big deal. I know I feel lucky enough that I can even have the opportunity to see them live again this year..let alone a Christmas concert!! When I read the news this morning, I wanted to freak out so bad, but I was at work and had to hold it in haha! My God this and the Christmas album coming out next month put me in such a good mood today. I was over the moon :)

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

I would hope that since they are in the same city 2 nights in a row they will mix the set up at least a little bit.

AButterflyMoment614

I plan on going to both ☺

depadilla30

Deborah Padilla
New York, NY, US

I plan on going to at least one of them!

lchrisler

Does anyone know how the fan club presale works for the holiday shows (or any shows for that matter)? I am a fan club member so if I'm logged in to this site and go to the tour date I want to buy tickets for and click on the "September 15" link it should redirect me right to a place to buy tickets, right? Right now it just redirects me to the front homepage of the website. Will I need a fan club member number or anything like that? I just re-joined today to make sure I get these tickets so I want to make sure I know how it all works before they go on sale. Thanks!

exgirlfriend

Does the NYC venue have seating?

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Just before 10am local time the Calendar page will be updated with the presale code and a link to the ticketing page.

The NYC venue has GA in the front and stadium seating in the back.

ITZ97

Allison Mohoney
New Providence, NJ, US

Well just got my ticket! I decided to just go to one show because 1) I can't afford to getting off work early consistently and 2) the fact that its on a Tues/Wed. is odd time and I would of gone to both if it were on a Fri/Sat. Either way I'm stoked!

jcgirl

For people who chose E-ticket, have you gotten your email yet? It's been hours and I haven't received mine yet. I know it might take a while, but I'd just like to hear it from you guys!

jcgirl

I've got the confirmation email, though.

ITZ97

Allison Mohoney
New Providence, NJ, US

I chose the standard ticket, which means I'm gonna physically get my ticket through the mail.

zacsal3abe

With AXS it could take 1/2 weeks before you get your e-ticket. With presales you usually have to wait until either next Monday OR it be delivered the day the regular sales start. It will come, but it takes some time with them. No stress!

jcgirl

Thank you!!

<< < 1 > >>