Public Forums | Tour | Hanson at Disney - anyone going?

skagirlcourt

Courtney Wiher
Milwaukee, WI, US

My boyfriend and I are flying to Disney from Milwaukee to catch Hanson at Epcot over Halloween.

Any other fans going?

Any advice from those who've gone before (unfamiliar with the venue, but we did do 1 meal package that got us "seats" on the first day)?

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

The seats with the meal packages are usually the second section of seats and should be a pretty good spot.  There are 5 or 6 rows up front, then a walk way and then the rest of the benches.  I find that you can see from anywhere once you are inside - as long as you don't end up behind a tree.  

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

The dinner seating is usually the first couple of rows after the walkway.

Tinks219

as a florida resident i attend yearly. ive never purchased a dining package. they open the world show case at 11... and hopefully like last year we just went and sat down... I was in the first few rows the whole time..i wouldn't waste money on meal package.

lirpa713

I'll be there all 3 nights! I've not purchased the meal package before. It's a small outdoor place that does fill up but holds more than it seems.

lirpa713

Were yall's pics at the MOE events? I've never been to one but finally have the chance in St. Pete on Tuesday and would die a happy girl with a photo!

kayleena__duh

Kayleena Schuh
Orlando, FL, US

I have gone the last few years and every year they've changed it. The line can get kind of crazy and unorganized, there's always plenty of line drama. Are you planning on going all three days? I used the first day last year to figure out what they were doing with the lines. I'm going all three days, I'd love to make new Hanson friends!

jmsnoopy

I'm going!  And totally confused as to how all this works. I've never even been to Disney period, except a couple hours the night before the rock boat. 

kayleena__duh

Kayleena Schuh
Orlando, FL, US

@jmsnoopy they have 3 sets/shows each of the 3 days. One at 5:30, 6:45, and 8. Each of the sets has about 5 or 6 songs. Last year they let people in the theater (it's outside with a stage and a bunch of rows) early before the first show. Some people skip going in for the first show and continue to wait in line for a better spot for the 2nd. After each show is done they empty the theater and everyone lines up again. It can be kind of overwhelming but I've gone for 4 years and it's always been a great time :) I'm going to all three days if you want to meet up at one of the shows!

lauracaroline

Do you have to buy tickets for these shows, or is anyone who is staying at Disney allowed to go?

DontWaitForTomorrow

^Anyone who has admission to Epcot can go.

lauracaroline

@DontWaitForTomorrow Thank you!

skagirlcourt

Courtney Wiher
Milwaukee, WI, US

You are all brilliant - thank you for this great info and the experiences! We will be there all 3 days, but not sure how many Hanson shows we'll make (all 9, if it's up to me, hehe). We are definitely going day 1, and I really look forward to meeting any Hanson fans from here that may attend. My boyfriend always teases but it's true - no matter what state or country we go to, he sees so many familiar faces at the Hanson shows. Love Hanson, Will Travel! <3

mmmary

We have been going yearly as well. We plan our trips to Disney around Hanson! Lol. As others have said, it can definitely get crazy. The line can be deceiving because there will be not only people joining friends in line, but also a handful that will hang out for the next show. If you do queue early, make sure you bring stuff to make it tolerable - there is no shade annnnd its Florida. Have fun!!!

missjessbop

Jess Nadal
Bridgend , RCT, GB

Hey guys. How many tickets do they allow to book in one go? Any ideas? 

jparker124

Former cast member here. My suggestion would be to skip the first or 2nd show and wait in line during the show so you're at the front.  When they open run your hiney to the left side of the theater (most people bee line for the right) to the front. You can still hear the concert from the  line but nothing beats being right up front with the guys literally feet in front of you. 

<< < 1 > >>