Public Forums | Tour | 25th Anniversary ASIAN Tour?

cj_hitz

Hello, Ike, Tay, & Zac! And hi to my fellow fansons around the globe! It's been years since I last posted here. But I never stopped supporting my first love, HANSON.

robinbond

Yes. Africa and Asia together make up 50.3% of the land on earth, but the "full world tour" missed both. Isaac saud in a reporter interview that the main reason Asia wasn't included is because the period around the middle of the year is a big holiday period in Asia, and that they knew they wanted to tour America in the Fall.

YUNA

Robin

I've missed that reporter interview, so thank you for sharing. I didn't know much about why they didn't included Asia.  I totally agree with you in that "full world tour" means that it includes Asia and Africa. So ... I still believe Asian & African legs will come true.  That's just what Middle of EVERYwhere is. 

YUNA

@cj_hitz Hi, I hope we'll enjoy Asian leg ; )

cj_hitz

Hi, Yuna & Robin! By the way, I'm from the Philippines. I don't know what happened to my last message. It's supposed to be longer than that.

cj_hitz

Anyway, thanks for the info! Let's hope & pray that Hanson will include Asian tour soon!

<< < 1 > >>