Public Forums | Tour | Christmas shows - presale time?

skagirlcourt

Courtney Wiher
Milwaukee, WI, US

Hello! I've searched around this morning, but can't seem to find the time that the pre-sale will begin on Sept 15th for the Christmas shows. Does anyone know the time that pre-sale tickets for members will begin?

StephITZ123

According to Live Nation, at least for Chicago, 10am CDT.

leigh1

Usually 10am local time off the venue

skagirlcourt

Courtney Wiher
Milwaukee, WI, US

Thank you both! Chicago is the one I'm hoping for - at least one of the two.

ItzNoahsMom

Where do they usually post the passwords for the presale?

fraserette

I'm excited for the Toronto show!  I return from holidays and then get to go to a Christmas Concert - does it get any better?!

StephITZ123

@NoahsMom The passwords are posted on the calendar/events page, but won't appear until right before the presale is set to start. 

ItzNoahsMom

Thank you Steph!

lchrisler

This is all good info. I just re-joined the fan club for the concert presale specifically lol. I want to make absolutely sure that I get tickets! So I will be checking the calendar page friday morning and I hope it's all pretty obvious what to do, because there doesn't seem to be any real directions which is quite stressful...

pinkkisses023

Is the oresale just for fan club or certain credit card holders? Or can anyone get tickets with a code? I don't want to miss out, since last time tickets all sold out in the presale :(

lilswede18

Some venues/ticketing sites offer other presales, but the Hnet one will be first for a few days before any others happen.   You'll have to check with the specific venue/ticketing site to see if and when any others will take place after the Hnet one.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Disappointed in the Christmas dates not Cleveland or anything in Pennsylvania ? any chance of dates being added due to popularity  or selling out ? not all of November or December is full .

StephITZ123

@lchrisler The calendar page that will have the passwords will also have links to the ticketing sites right next to them. So you should be able to just copy the password, click the ticket link, and then paste the PW. 

lchrisler

Thanks @stephiTz123! Needless to say this is a high stress situation!

musicalrider83

Came here exactly for this lol

I'm going from Brazil to Toronto right when the Christmas concert is happening, I need to get two tickets for me and for my friend.

kelsrose2022

Presale for NY is almost sold out according to the website and tickets are $260 for GA. Bummed, but I'll can't swing that much. :(

depadilla30

Deborah Padilla
New York, NY, US

That website is a resale website. Pre-sale hasn't started yet. Those tickets are probably from someone who got them early..

pinkkisses023

Is there a limit to how many presale tickets we can purchase? I need 3

<< < 1 > >>