Public Forums | Tour | How do you RSVP for a show?

DevonMarie83

I have requested an M & G for the Silver Spring, MD show; I haven't heard back yet. I read that you can also RSVP for a show, but I don't see where. 

robinbond

Meet and greet emails will go up in due course. By RSVP do you mean check-in on HNET? I think those only go up on the day of a show.

lilswede18

There is no RSVP for a show, but you can check in to earn a pin.  At the venue, log into Hnet on your phone, make sure location services are on and enabled in your browser and the phone itself.  Head to the Calendar section and click the check in button next to the concert listing.

chettaisbetts

Conchetta Lewis
Houston, TX, US

You were able to RSVP before the tickets went on sale. That gave them an idea of how many were interested in each show. I'm assuming that info was used for picking venues. Now that the locations have been set, there isn't a need to RSVP.

bmgardner05

I did hear you need to RSVP for MOEs. Not sure how to do it but obviously can't until the cities are announced 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

You do need to RSVP for MOEs so that they can add you to the list to get in early.  Once those are announced, they will be on the calendar page with an "RSVP" button.  

chettaisbetts

Conchetta Lewis
Houston, TX, US

She can no longer RSVP. To get in early in the member line she needs to bring her printed Member ID found on her account page.

chettaisbetts

Conchetta Lewis
Houston, TX, US

Now that the MOE dates are listed you can RSVP for those. YAY!

<< < 1 > >>