Public Forums | Tour | Hanson are going to Tour next year

clairewilliams6

Claire Williams
Melbourme , vic, AU

Hanson said that are going to Have a Xmas Tout this year & a Tour next will any be would Tours 

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

i doubt christmas will be. theyve already said its going to be a small tour. as for next years, we'll find out next year

lasalle2235

michelle wilson
Sharon, SC, US

I would love it if they toured next year again but knowing Hanson they usually have one set of plans but " life happens" and they get pushed back . I am betting after btti they are going to try to recharge their batteries and then they will be busy with the member EP and Hanson Day and Hopjam plans. If they are lucky I can see them trying to write and record a new album but highly doubt they would have time to tour after that because I know there is a lot of time involved on working on routing a tour and all that stuff I have no idea what it takes to pull off a tour. 

I'm not saying it can't be done. But looking at the past it doesn't scream back to back tours unless you count the small Christmas tour this year.

Zacfan3535

Amber Watkins
Grandview, Missouri, US

Does anyone know which cities they may do the Christmas tour? I'm assuming popular major cities.  Do you think Lawrence Kansas would be one? Lol that's the closest to me

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

we should find out later this week, amber. im assuming nyc, la, chicago, dallas and a few others

<< < 1 > >>