Public Forums | Tour | Starting to get excited for the Raleigh show

lasalle2235

michelle wilson
Sharon, SC, US

I never know anyone when I go to Hanson concerts because I always go by myself. So I am wondering if anyone else would like a line buddy or you have a group and you wouldn't mind adding one more person.

I always feel so awkward when I stand there by myself. I sound like such a loser even having to post a message like this. lol

nightsuplate

Hey there! Don't be silly... It is totally awkward! Haha. I'll be there (probably by myself) if you wanna meet up :) 

lasalle2235

michelle wilson
Sharon, SC, US

That would be awesome! Good luck on finding someone to carpool with ;-) I'm coming from about an hour and a half south of Charlotte so no where on the path lol

highflyerwings85

Keisha Edwards
Greer, SC, US

I'll be there! Meeting up with a friend but we are welcoming :)

lasalle2235

michelle wilson
Sharon, SC, US

About a week before the concert I will message anyone who has an interest in meeting up to see about when and where. I have never been to Raleigh so if anyone has any advice with parking or certain rules for that venue. I don't go to many concerts and I am always hearing after the fact about a shorter line or cut the line if you buy something or whatever lol

highflyerwings85

Keisha Edwards
Greer, SC, US

I think the "shorter line or cut the line if you buy something" is really dependent on the venue. I know back in 2005, the HOB in myrtle beach had a "skip the line" if you bought a meal while waiting at the venue. Just being a fan club member, you will have a separate line to get in faster! 

My friend and I are staying about half a mile from the venue, so parking will not be an issue with us. Not sure about any others!

graciewinslow

Grace Winslow
Wilson, NC, US

HI!!! I have been a Hanson fan for over 20 years, and this is my FIRST ever Hanson concert! I'll be in Raleigh, but my friends are coming much later. I am the biggest fan out of us three so that's why I took off work just to be there sooner. I am happy to meet up and meet new friends who love and appreciate Hanson as much as I do!!

JessFisher

My husband and I will be there!  I am so excited! 

CrystalG

Crystal Glaub
Tulsa, Oklahoma (OK), US

I'm going to Raleigh with my best friend!  I'll be in the ADA line, though, but still feel free to say hi, or I'll just say hi to you!  I tend to collect friends at Hanson shows...lol

lasalle2235

michelle wilson
Sharon, SC, US

I'm so excited for tonight! I am getting new tires put on my car then heading out to the venue we have a 3 hour drive.

<< < 1 > >>