Public Forums | Tour | MOE - how long is everyone planning on staying?

mkaolsen

How long is everyone staying for MOE? As of right now, if I go to MOE, I'm planning on staying Friday -Sunday, leaving Sunday. My friend that I might go with probably won't be able to get Monday off work. I want to books a hotel but am scared of missing something on Sunday by leaving on Sunday instead of Monday.

springrose

Jillian Slechta
Macedonia, OH, US

We are planning Wednesday to Tuesday. It gives us a couple days to relax and really experience a lot places in Tulsa instead of being confined to a 4 block radius

nicolemonster

Nicole Watson
Austin, TX, US

There will most likely be something on Sunday!

umokiguessso

Lekyta Catts
Poughkeepsie, NY, US

most likely thursday evening to monday morning/early afternoon

xNataliex

Natalie Martin
Manchester , & London , GB

A week or so. Our group want to explore Tulsa a little more before the Hanson hype starts 

Padackles

Friday - Monday

tayzbeth

I would definately plan to go for a week if you can. There are so many great places to see in and around Tulsa.

niccie82

niccie seymour
Bridgend, Mid Glamorgan, GB

a week

turnuptheevil

Shannon Groves
Ames, Iowa, US

7 days. Tuesday the 12th-Tuesday the 19th.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US
Coming in either Thursday or Friday and leaving on Monday.

jessrp

Jessica Pfeiffer
Sterling Heights, Michigan, US

Wednesday through Monday morning

mrsbynum

Heather Bynum
Snead, Alabama, US

Thursday through Monday.

shazie06

a week

Erinn_Elizabeth

My group plans on getting into Tulsa early Thursday morning and staying until Monday afternoonish since it is a 14 hour drive for us I have taken off Tuesday just to be safe but I'm not sure about the other 2 in my group 

Forgivemeifido

Stephanie Lee
Maple Valley, WA, US

The plan for now is Thurs-Mon

xNataliex

Natalie Martin
Manchester , & London , GB

I reckon (yes, I said reckon - sorry!) international fans would definitely benefit from an extended stay, to grapple with jet lag if nothing else 

babycakes_14285

Right now hotel is booked Thurs-Sun but I might try and stay a bit longer on my own so that I can explore OK there are several places I'd love to check out.

turnuptheevil

Shannon Groves
Ames, Iowa, US

To those who are thinking of leaving Sunday, I'd strongly recommend that you consider staying until Monday. Especially if they have Hop Jam on Sunday again this year. I was walking back to my hotel at 2 am Monday morning last year.

eric2008

If I go Friday-Monday

MsLisaG

Lisa Gilding
Wesley Chapel , Fl, US

Unfortunately I can only be there from early afternoon on Friday to early evening on Sunday. I'm bringing my daughter with me and I can't keep her out of school for more than one day, so we fly back home around dinner on Sunday. I had hoped for at least one more night, but I'm just happy to be going.

mandie1143

Amanda McLeroy
Prairieville, LA, US

I am trying to work it out so I can go.  The unfortunate part is I will be by myself most likely and that sucks.  My husband just doesn't want to go even though I think I can talk him into it.   Are we allowed to bring a non fan club member? 

TATISPAIN

Tatiana Martin
ARANJUEZ , MADRID, ES

6 days!!! (14-19th May)Will be my first time in Tulsa. I can't wait!!! :)

JeanieBeanie

Thursday - Monday :)

jessrp

Jessica Pfeiffer
Sterling Heights, Michigan, US

Amanda, have to be a fan club member. My husband got a membership so he could go hahaha - he loves to travel though and LOVED Tulsa! He actually had so much fun, he's going with me again!

aprildawnhines

I am staying the 14th through the 18th with 3 friends.  So excited!!!

<< < 1 2 > >>