Public Forums | Tour | Hanson day dates?

heresahansonfan

Rebecca Plant
Tacoma, WA, US

Well? I'm dying to know! I wasn't able to listen to the live stream.

sunnyday25

Arielle Marcum
Enterprise, Oregon, US

may 15-17

heresahansonfan

Rebecca Plant
Tacoma, WA, US

Thanks!

JeanieBeanie

Can't wait!

exgirlfriend

can't wait

Aurlee104

Aurlee Walker
Regina, SK, CA

Have they ever done it for three days before? I went this May and it was two days plus Hop Jam, is that the third day? I missed the announcement because I missed the public stream

t_new_angel_baby

Rose DePerio
Eastvale, CA, US

@Aurlee104: Hanson Day MOE weekends were 3 days in 2012 and 2013 and judging by that usually are. This was the first year it was only 2 days. Now that they have announced the dates for Hanson Day MOE weekend 2015 I really hope that includes The Hop Jam because I really would like to go again and can't go IF it's not during Hanson Day MOE weekend.

susie_hitz

Susie Tanzola
Frankford, Ontario, CA

I cant wait! Already booked the time off at work. :)

Olivisen

When do they usually release the tickets!? When are you able to buy them? =) 

turnuptheevil

Shannon Groves
Ames, Iowa, US

Not until March/April-ish. Or that's when they released them last year.

Olivisen

Ok. Thanks turnuptheevil! Ans then you buy them here at the homepage I guess? =)

turnuptheevil

Shannon Groves
Ames, Iowa, US

They will be available in the store under a tab labeled Hanson Day. But likely there will be a link from the homepage, also. 

Will this be your first HDAY?

Olivisen

Aha. Yes! I so hope I will be able to go! But this time I will be in the states during the time so it looks good. =) I´m from Sweden. Have you been to HDay many times?

Hollybelle

Holly Snider
Conway, South Carolina, US
Just FYI, there aren't actual tickets to the show, just tickets for the extra events. The actual concert has always been free, but the extra events like the fan club dinner or movie showings you have to buy tickets for. To get into the show, you just have to have an up to date fan club membership and RSVP when they put up a link, probably some time early next year.

turnuptheevil

Shannon Groves
Ames, Iowa, US

Olivisen, I've only been once so far and I'll be back again this year. Holly is right, the concert is free and if they do Hop Jam again, that's also free. The only requirement for the MOE concert is a membership and to RSVP. The rest of the event tickets cost and you can pick and choose what you want to do and purchase tickets from there. Just like Holly mentioned. Keep checking back and sign up for the newsletter, if you haven't already. If you do those things, you shouldn't miss the RSVP and tickets.

xNataliex

Natalie Martin
Manchester , & London , GB

Excited to go back again next year :)

<< < 1 > >>