Public Forums | Tour | When Hanson Tours A Country For The First Time - setlist

robinbond

For those in New Zealand, maybe this is tailored towards asking for comments from you. 

What is the setlist like when Hanson plays in a country for the first time? I presume it's the more generic singles oriented kind of set, although this makes me sort of worry about a first South African tour -- and this only because there are songs that I would so much love to hear, but probably wouldn't be included because they don't fall into the 15 radio singles thusfar.

Suzeeee

Suzie Goile
Morrinsville, Waikato, NZ

hey 

If you search in the archive for ausnz and then click on the link for the Auckland August 17th show it has the setlist under the MOE photos. It was my first time seeing Hanson live and I was pretty happy with the setlist, quite a few singles but some extras too. To be honest just so happy they were finally here :) 

robinbond

Thanks - I can only hope when they finally play in Cape Town and Johannesburg (no idea how I'm going to get there, but...), they include gems. I need to hear songs like World's On Fire, Rock 'n Roll Razorblade, LUCY!!!!!! (you get the point) and most importantly Runaway Run and Dancing In The Wind / Lost Without Each Other

Suzeeee

Suzie Goile
Morrinsville, Waikato, NZ

I would've loved Lucy but they wouldn't have played that for us because Zac was sick and couldn't sing a lot when they were here. Runaway Run was amazing though. THEY were amazing. Hope they finally head your way soon and you will be able to make it!

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

I don't think they typically change the setlist that much from what they have been doing on whatever tour it is they are on.

robinbond

The setlists on the Anthem tour did vary a lot though... at one show along the US leg they played a lot of the older songs

<< < 1 > >>