Public Forums | Tour | Nashville

carrie

carrie Monroe
Maryville, Tennessee, US

Now that I live in Nashville I need Hanson to come play a show!!

groovysuz

Suzanne Larmark
Indianapolis, Indiana, US

oh and the guys at Wildhorse Saloon is awesome. What a nice venue!

t_new_angel_baby

Rose DePerio
Eastvale, CA, US

@Carrie: You're so lucky that you live in Nashville. I so want to go there one of these days.

hfreezerburn712

Holly Frees
Nashville, TN, US

Welcome! It's a great town!

And yes, they need to come back soon. I keep saying they need to do a MOE here at one of our smaller venues. How long have you been in town?

MarshmallowLover

Kerry Abbott
Middle of Nowhere, TN, US

I live in Memphis, but I saw them when they played at the Ryman in 2004, I think it was. It's a nice venue too! I want to visit again and see all the spots from the "Nashville" show, like the Bluebird Café

reesecupgirl

Marilyn Terry
Mount Sterling, KY, US

I love Nashville. Fell in love with the city when my family and I went there last fall. The Wildhorse Saloon is an excellent venue. I'll definitely have to go back soon! I might have to plan a trip with one of my best friends.

hfreezerburn712

Holly Frees
Nashville, TN, US

^ One of my good friends grew up in Mt. Sterling. She lived here for quite a few years, but now she's in Louisville. 

carrie

carrie Monroe
Maryville, Tennessee, US

I've been here 2 months now! Love it

AmandaRone

Welcome! I live in Murfreesboro so my husband and I frequent nashville often. Hanson never ceases to amaze at the Wildhorse. :)

sarah8797

Sarah Beard
Nashville, Tennessee, US

Holly I agree! We need a MOE here!

hansonfan1991

Caroline Goad
Hiram, Georgia, US

@Carrie Welcome to Nashville!!! (even though I don't live in that area anymore)
@Amanda I used to live in Murfreesboro and my grandparents live in Smyrna so I visit often

reesecupgirl

Marilyn Terry
Mount Sterling, KY, US

Small world, Holly! One of my best friends currently lives in Louisville. We both grew up in Salyersville. I've lived here for a couple years. 

<< < 1 > >>