Public Forums | Tour | Tour anniversary

lullabelle2824

Do any of you celebrate tour dates that have made an impact on your life? Like today I met several friends for the first time at a show. Almost like a tour date anniversary? I know it sounds crazy but it puts a little fun into a seemingly regular day :)

sunnyday25

Arielle Marcum
Enterprise, Oregon, US
yeah usually i look at the pictures or watch the videos.

xNataliex

Natalie Martin
Manchester , & London , GB

The UK/Ireland ST always have a 'throw back' day/week remembering the London 5 Of 5 series. It was a big deal & such a surreal week for us. Same thing goes for remembering past tours which have taken place here. On a personal note I don't really celebrate as such (since every day already has a little Hanson in it) but I remember the date of the first show I went to & have a little smile to myself on it's anniversary 

tayzbeth

The London 5 of 5 was an amazing week for us all in the UK.

It brought fans together from all over Europe and beyond.

It was a time when many relationships were formed and friendships made or cemented.

I have immense gratitude to Hanson for this opportunity.
I don't celebrate this as an anniversary particularly but I always feel a sense of privilege when I watch the DVD series or visit London.
If I go to The South Bank in London I have a fond glance across the river and I have walked the route we took for The Walk with several friends and visitors.
The venue where this was held had been closed as a music venue and is a gathering room for students.

I went in there a year or so ago.

I swear I could hear the echoes of Hansonmusic.

"ITS IS ABOUT WHAT IS MOST BEAUTIFUL IN LIFE" TH

Wickit

Viktoria Nordström
Sollentuna, Stockholm, SE

I haven't really thought about celebrating. I like the idea though! :)
Next year will be the 10 year anniversary of Hanson's only ever show in my country and hometown - I guess that kind of calls for a celebration. I better start planning... Haha.

musiclover817

Shari Pfeffer
Coconut Creek, FL, US

i usually just remember the date and make a little status on fb about it

nictaylor

Deborah Nicole Taylor
New Wilmington, PA, US

I totally remember the important concert dates. I love the Time Hop App - if you haven't downloaded it get it! I love that it shows flash backs from when I posted about Hanson shows lol

xNataliex

Natalie Martin

Off topic, but I love your picture nictaylor :)

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

I Have a bunch of tour anniversaries this week from 2008', 09 and 11 . Maybe break out a DVD to celebrate ! 

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

I Have a bunch of tour anniversaries this week from 2008', 09 and 11 . Maybe break out a DVD to celebrate ! 

WriterOfLove

December will be 1 year that I've been to their concerts in Europe. I remember those days like it was yesterday...

jasmine84

Jennifer McWilliams
Oakville, ON, CA

This past week was super nostalgic, as a year ago was Hanson's first time to Atlantic Canada and I went to all 5 of the shows (along with a bunch of others). I certainly miss that week!!!

Ironically Nov 10 was 9 years since my first show and it slipped my mind.... Oops!

xNataliex

Natalie Martin

This week is the anniversary of the UK Anthem tour which took place last December. I know a lot of people have been sharing pictures from that week, myself included :) The apple store performance was a personal highlight from the tour

<< < 1 > >>