Public Forums | General | Ive lost my great aunt and uncle

songbirdhippiechick

Last weekend we buried my great aunt Ruby (90) whom had died from Covid. 3 days later My great uncle Jewel (98) was admitted to the hospital. We just got word that it's only a matter of time now. This past last week I'd felt terrible for not getting to say goodbye to my grandmother's last living sibling. Now I have different feelings. Had we all gotten to go to the funeral we would all probably have it. I'll miss them both, but my families safety has to come first. I'm sorry to bring everyone down but I needed to share just how important this thing still is.

rocksette

So sorry for your loss. :( I've been in quarentine for a couple months now since I'm pregnant and high risk. 

eek_a_mouse

I’m so sorry for your loss.  Yes, I’m afraid, with more places opening up, some people have a false sense of security. It’s important to keep wearing a mask and to practice social distancing when you go out. The virus didn’t magically disappear just because someone decided it was time to give a boost to the economy. 

NgiNeThemba1

I'm sorry for your loss. Virtual hug.

Shayes28

Stephanie Hayes
Buffalo, NY, US

So sorry for your loss!

rankaos

I'm so sorry for you loss, I don't know how to comforting you. I lost my aunt and it's difficult sometimes. Sending you lots of love. Take care. May your Great Aunt and Great Uncle find peace. ❤

EmzRickerz

Emma Rickerby
Pegasus, Canterbury, NZ

Sorry for your loss x its ahrd times we are all facing and not getting to attend funerals. We need to remember the special moments and do what is best for our families xx

<< < 1 > >>