Public Forums | General | ARTISTS LIVE STREAMING!

Crimsongale

Lisa Williams-Harris
Toronto, Ontario, CA

Hey Music Lovers! Thought I'd share some great news in music - Much love to the artists providing live streaming, (Hanson Included, as of MAY), until then, if interested, Tonight: WILLIE NELSON, PAUL SIMON, DAVID RAMIREZ and special guests WILL BE LIVE STREAMING FREE CONCERT! <3 <3 <3 Concert link! Tune IN!

Crimsongale

Lisa Williams-Harris
Toronto, Ontario, CA

I mean not jump the gun, I'm not entirely sure what Hanson is doing as of May - but we know it is something everyone can participate in! :D

Crimsongale

Lisa Williams-Harris
Toronto, Ontario, CA

Also, the link didn't work but you can just google: luck renunion online concert

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Hanson will be streaming tonight with ACL Radio 

Crimsongale

Lisa Williams-Harris
Toronto, Ontario, CA

Isaac is Live streaming tonight at 7pm CT! 

eek_a_mouse

For Wilco fans:  Jeff Tweedy has been live on his wife Sue’s Instagram account every night lately (along with sons Spencer and Sam). They sing some Wilco songs (of course) but also throw in some covers.  Tonight Sammy played guitar and sang “Clay Pigeons” by Blaze Foley.  People sometimes call in for video chats.  (Fred Armisen, Nick Offerman & Megan Mullally...)  (Language probably not suitable for younger children,...just FYI.) It’s @stuffinourhouse on Instagram.  (Sue has an amazing collection of vintage pop culture.  Last night she showed her hundreds of Pez dispensers. Photos of other stuff she has collected through the years can be seen on her IG account.)

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Bandsintown gave me several alerts today about streams that were going to be happening today.  I'm gad they found something else to promote with there not being any new concert announcements happening.

robinbond

Streams are certainly keeping us going -- not only mainstream mjusic (I include Isaac's livefeeds in that) but my church has been doing services online since last week and it'll be at least another month... and they are doing a worship night tonight so there are many applications for things like these

Harmony81

All of my faves doing great livestreams, i am really happy about this. It's amazing that they doing this in this crazy hard times.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Been loving the streaming events hanson has participated in so far , 

<< < 1 > >>