Public Forums | General | Autograph

Cburgmike

There doesn't seem to be a search function so I hope I'm not asking a question for the 1000th time but is there an address where you can send to request an autograph from Taylor? All I can find online is 10th Street Entertainment and I am unsure if the group still works with them. Any help is appreciated. TIA

robinbond

To be honest, your best chance is after a show or at a meet and greet. The General Enquiries section of this page asks for autographs etc not to be requested. While I concede that might apply specifically to that page, I am sure it's a general policy.

Cburgmike

OK, thanks. I took that to mean not to contact the store or the moderators. I've only ever sent in baseball cards to players to get signed. I figured bands would be the same way. Just send it to the management group and wait a couple of months... Just trying to see if I could get something signed for a friend.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

can try sending a request to the fan mail address, no idea if it would work or not but probably your best way to try.
HANSON
c/o 3CG Records
209 N. Main St
Tulsa, OK 74103

robinbond

The only direct example I've heard of this is in one reporter interview from before 2017 (I have a few to catch up on it seems) is one reporter said that once they tried to send something to be signed and didn't get a reply... although I don't know if that event was in 1997/98. 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I think the selfie is like an autograph these days

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I think the selfie is like an autograph these days

miriamsalpeter

Miriam Salpeter
London, United Kingdom, GB

Yes exactly, a selfie is becoming the new form of autograph nowadays. 

harripaloheimo

Thats really great thing to have actually

<< < 1 > >>