Public Forums | General | Vinyl albums

Stephanieh1284

Stephanie Hall
Marietta, GA - Georgia, US

Other than the 2 listed in the store, does anyone have ideas to how many albums are also in the vinyl record form?

ohsbandnerd

Kilee Hammer
Owasso, OK, US

Here are the ones I know of:

Snowed In - Green Vinyl (Not Hanson Affiliated)
Snowed In - White Vinyl (Not Hanson Affiliated)
Shout It Out
Anthem
Middle of Everywhere Greatest Hits
String Theory

metaldrummergrl

Jackie Gomez
Irvine, CA, US

There are also some Loud and Play EP vinyls out there that I'd pay good money for. We need more vinyl, Hanson! <3 That's the moral of the story.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

I think there are 2 versions of Shout It Out - the one that was in the album platinum package and one that was released later if I am remembering right they had different cover art.

rcoulter76

During the members show in Omaha this subject was brought up.  They mentioned not having control over the earlier stuff.  It sounded like a good possibility of seeing more vinyl in the future. Including, though Taylor may have been kinda joking about it, members only ep's. 

musicalrider83

Finally It’s Christmas was supposed to be released in 2019 but I think they decided to delay it to 2020, hopefully.

I’m sure the new albums will be released on vinyl as well. 

They say they have no control over Middle Of Nowhere and This Time Around, but I hope they decide to release Underneath and The Walk at some point.

I’ve sent plenty of emails to Urban Outfitters and some other vinyl pressers asking for Middle Of Nowhere and This Time Around with no success. 

If there’s a company that would release MON on vinyl would be Urban Outfitters, they’re releasing many 90s pop records and banking on the nostalgia trend. I would suggest people email them and ask for MON and TTA as well! If they notice enough demand they could release a 2.5k limited run!

illbeyourmemory

I just played my MOE vinyl. The first one skips through I Was Born and MMMBop, I didn't play it all to see if any more songs skip but so far the second one doesn't skip. Any one else have issue with theirs or know of a solution to fix the skipping?

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

Hanson can we please get more vinyls!

brittadam

@illbeyourmemory Mine skips as well. Every single record. They sent me a replacement and this one skips as well. Pretty bummed. 

illbeyourmemory

@brittadam, the only ones of mine that didn't skip were Shout It Out and String Theory. Almost better off with just the CDs if the vinyls are going to skip

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

I remember them being talk of weighing the needle with a penny to try and stop the skipping? I wish we had a search function to try and look up that thread. I didn't pay much attention at the time because my record player isn't set up.

<< < 1 > >>