Public Forums | General | HELP! Rest password every time I login

candiedoll84

Every time I try to login I have to reset my password. I tried on my phone and on my laptop and used different search engines and it’s always the same. I know I’m using the right passwords because I write them down. Also it makes me reset every single time I try to login. When I follow the reset link and try the same password it says I can’t use the same one yet won’t let me use it to login. So I reset every time and it logs me in but as soon as I leave the sight and try to comeback then it won’t log in again and I have to reset again. Why?! How do I get it to work. It use to let me login last year but for almost this whole year it’s been doing this. I literally just got the laptop a month ago and yet it does the same thing as my phone when I try to login. Help?!! I did google it and saw someone had the same problem before but I didn’t find how to fix it. 

robinbond

Stupid question -- and I say stupid because you've probably thought of this already... but are you using the same password each time on your computer, and the same password (albeit maybe different) on your phone. As I understand it, certain things on HNET may be device sensitive.

leigh1

When resetting your password, please do not use a mobile device. For laptops/PCs, we recommend FireFox as your browser. Be sure you have your cookies enabled and be sure your system does not clear cookies at shutdown.

candiedoll84

I use the same password on my phone and on the computer.  I have reset it on both places and tried it again once it's new on both.  It just never works.  I have to reset anytime I login.  I did read on google that someone had this same problem a few years ago, so I know I'm not the only one.  It doesn't seem to matter what device I use, I can never login unless I reset my password every time. It's how I had to get on right now again and if I leave the site right now and try to come back it will do it to me again lol.  So who knows haha it's weird!

babygirl1987

i always log in on my laptop and I've had to reset my password three times already! What can I do or is the an H.net glitch?

candiedoll84

I’m glad I’m not the only one! It’s annoying having to reset the password every time! I wish I knew what to do too!!

<< < 1 > >>