Public Forums | General | I think I'm back in the fandom??

internallogic

Hey all,

Not sure if this is the right place, but I just wanted to introduce myself.  I go by Elle.  I haven't been on the hanson.net forums since maybe about the early 2000s? 

I dropped out of the fandom for a LONG time; I think it was before The Walk came out.  But I saw them live recently and that's rekindled my love for them.  So....what did I miss?  haha.

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp
Owings Mills, Maryland, US

Hi Elle! Welcome back! I had a similiar situation--I quit hanson.net sometime in college to focus on my studies, and the love for Hanson & their music never went away but I was out of the loop.  After going to String Theory and realizing I missed the connection with other fans after not seeing any Hanson concerts for 20 years (Albertane to ST--I missed everything in between. UGH), I rejoined a year ago. 

Are you going to any Wintry Mix shows? I'm going to the MD show and I'm pumped!  I can't wait till Dec.   :)

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

You've missed a few full length albums and a TON of members only music - if you join the fan club you'll be able to purchase the back log though, if that is something that interests you!  As Laura mentioned, there will be some Wintry Mix shows coming up which are supposed to be a mix of new, old and Christmas which might be a great way to catch you up on things as well.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

welcome

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

Welcome back!

kelbel26

Kelli Cloud
Tazewell , Tennessee, US

Welcome back!

patrickolivar19

Thanks for sharing your article... Keep it up...

Harvoni Cost

Generic Harvoni

Ledipasvir Sofosbuvir Price

catbobat

Welcome back to the fandom!!

CTUSA

Welcome home, Elle! We've missed you! Even those of us who didn't know it, yet :) !

thinkofbroadway

Ashley Wool
New York, NY, US

I had kinda the same thing happen this last year with String Theory. It's been a good year. Welcome back!

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Hey Elle, welcome to hnet!  As for what you missed - you can catch up with music & videos here and on u-tube!  Enjoy :-)

Morena

welcome back

<< < 1 > >>