Public Forums | General | Hardest question ever

Hopeashley

So I was recently asked if you were stuck on a desert island and could only listen to one song the entire time you are there what would it be? That was a super hard one for me because I have so many favorites. It took me about a minute to narrow one down, but mine for sure would be Freak Out. 

What would be your song of choice? And go!!!! 

robinbond

The Climb

Padackles

if we're talking Hanson songs... probably I don't want to go home.

Non-Hanson song would be Wilson (Expensive mistakes) by Fall Out Boy.

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Watch Over Me by Hanson 

(Guys, Thank you for performing this song at the Maryland State Fair)

Unfortunately, there is no place to charge cell phones or other devices on a desert island so hopefully one would be stuck there for too long.... lol!

FantasticForU

I only followed Hanson from Middle of Nowhere but today I am listening to their music.

I hope to hear something about themselves in their music to be honest. Like Ike playing checkers and getting a Kingdom.

Ike has constantly lead the music industry since the start.

lorehanson2005

lorena rodriguez
Buceo, Montevideo, UY

Mmm maybe scream and be free

kelsrose2022

One song for the rest of your life? I guarantee you would eventually get tired of said song...but I digress. Bad for Me, Young and Dumb, and Breakdown...I can't pick one. I refuse. lol

kelbel26

Kelli Cloud
Tazewell , Tennessee, US

Wish that I was there...hooked on this song right now lol.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Hero by Mariah Carey it’s so inspiring. As far as hanson I have 2 favorites this time around and carry you there 

patrickolivar19

Thanks for sharing your article

https://www.madinamerica.com/forums/users/patrickolivar19/

CTUSA

"Believe" - Hanson. 

NataliaGraceSmith

Desert Rose by Sting. Pretty old, but I guess it's some sort of nostalgia I can think about on and on.   

<< < 1 > >>