Public Forums | General | Making Strides against Breast Cancer

Mmombop

Hello fellow fans! I am a 33 year old currently battling stage 2 breast cancer. I’m almost done with treatments! I’ll be ringing the bell this Friday after my last radiation treatment! Woohoo!  This will be my first year leading a team for a Making Strides against Breast Cancer walk and I wanted to share my page in case anyone would like to donate to the American Cancer Society:

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=51477985&pg=personal&fr_id=94384&s_locale=en_US&et=f1I2uFzAzEA0-8pHQWDnHQ&s_tafId=2239002

OR

https://www.facebook.com/donate/445475309372073/?fundraiser_source=external_url

Sorry if this isn’t allowed in the forums, I checked the rules and didn’t see where it wasn’t allowed.  Thank you and have an amazing day!

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I don't think this is a allowed. best wishes to you.

Mmombop

Thank you for the best wishes, it’s been a long road for sure! I reviewed the rules again and maybe I’m misinterpreting them but I still don’t see a listed rule that this breaks. Mods are welcome to delete if I’m wrong. 

Other than that I’m wondering if any other fans out there have or are battling breast cancer?  Interested in hearing from others that have been down this road. 

Have others participated or plan on participating in a Making Strides walk? I’m really looking forward to it! :-) 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

My cousin wife passed away from breast cancer a few years ago but I also know a few surviors.. One of them looked up to god and being thankful and prayed all the time. She has her breast removed. Shes a old co worker of mine.

FantasticForU

I hope that you understand the gift of control that I feel Hanson gave to children and their parents so that you can love everyday and all your family with all your heart.

kevinsaptel

I worked for the American Cancer Society for 6 years and now am getting a doctorate degree. I have never seen any studies that correlated wearing a bra with higher rates of breast cancer. sharjah waterfront city villas I don't know where the heck you got that one, but it's entirely false. Wear whatever kind you want, honey, it won't matter.

<< < 1 > >>