Public Forums | General | Hanson Brothers Beers

Emilymyott

Emily Myott
manchester, New Hampshire, US

I see a variety listed on the website but can no longer find the locate feature. I am heading into Tulsa for business soon and would love to buy any of their beers to try. Does anyone know where their list of available stores went??? 

StephITZ123

Oooh, they finally updated the website! My guess - the list was so old (they definitely had places listed on there that no longer sold it), so they pulled it. 

I can almost guarantee that any liquor store in Tulsa sells it. Google the closest to where you're staying, and then I would give them a call to make sure.

catbobat

On that note, this may be a stupid question (sorry if it is), but is it sold nationwide? My cousin was interested in trying it and I won't be getting to Tulsa any time soon so I was going to buy her some. I'm having trouble finding a place that has it in stock around here, or a place that will order it in for me.

StephITZ123

No, it's not sold nationwide. It is sold in some states other than Oklahoma, but mostly midwestern state. And last I knew, it was sold in a couple places in Florida as well. 

catbobat

Gotcha, thanks! 

<< < 1 > >>