Public Forums | General | Looking for NC/SC fansons to go to concerts/events with

Blue_Ridge_Sky_Soul

Lindsay Gresh
Fletcher, North Carolina (NC), US

Hi, y'all! I'm looking to see if there are any North or South Carolina Hanson fans on this website who need someone to go to concerts with when the guys either visit the area, or to plan for H-Day 2020. I usually end up going to shows alone, and as I broke up with my boyfriend a month ago, I can't rely on having him join me next go around either. I don't have a lot of friends who like the same music as I do, especially Hanson, so it'd be awesome to meet someone who lives nearby that can relate to the struggle (and the struggle is real, y'all!). I don't currently have any plans right now, but I'd love to meet y'all and see if we can hit it off well enough to travel together. ^_^ Bonus points if you want to talk occasionally and even hang out and talk "shop" (aka Hanson stuff, lol). A little about me: I became a fan in '97 when I first saw the MMMBop video on MTV's TRL. I'm the same age as Taylor, roughly. I have no kids, but I have been a cat owner since 2 years ago (but I love dogs, too; really I'm an animal person). I have a bunch of hobbies (like crochet, traveling, movies, anime, etc) and live in the Asheville area of Western North Carolina. So even if you live in TN or Virginia (or even Georgia, if you're close to the border or Atlanta, even), we may still be able to connect ^_^ Would love to hear from y'all! PM me if you're interested. I'd love to have some more Hanson friends. ^___^

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Join the hanson.net street team.  

You can meet fans  in your state. I met a few cool people from the florida street team. :)

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

https://hanson.net/StreetTeam

<< < 1 > >>