Public Forums | General | Disney questions about the Disney card

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I just got a credit card like 2 years ago. I haven't redeem the credit cards points yet. For those who have the credit cards when do you redeem yours. I've been saving up so I can go and see hanson for a least a day next year. I live in Florida so I love Disney regardless. For the people who have the card. Is it worth to save the points for the Disney hotels? Do you get free breakfast at the Disney hotels.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

I haven't been using mine exclusively, so I don't have too many points on mine. I usually just use it for souvenirs or food when I am at Disney.  I have only stayed at Pop Century and it was not free breakfast. I haven't tried to use the rewards to pay for the hotel either so I don't know if you can or not.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Yeah I only stayed at the Hawaiian resort 2 years ago but my cousin paid for everything.

scprincess

My husband uses his frequently.  He usually turns points into Disney gift cards and we use them at the park.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Yeah I buy gift cards before I went to Disney for food and wheel cheel. Not sure I will just use the credit cards at the parks because you get double the points for the premier card 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Yeah I buy gift cards before I went to Disney for food and wheel cheel. Not sure I will just use the credit cards at the parks because you get double the points for the premier card 

Kpickens

Disney does not offer free food. You are able to purchase a dining plan.  With you being a FL resident you, can get discounted tickets and use the points from your card to pay for your trip. I am happy to help you, I live in Tampa as well, and am a travel agent. We have had Disney passes for years, so am sorta an expert :)

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Awesome I am going to private message you and add you on here as a friend

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Awesome I am going to private message you and add you on here as a friend

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I mainly use mine for uber, Walmart, Disney store and resturants cause I get the double points

<< < 1 > >>