Public Forums | General | Any Maryland (or Near MD) fans?

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp
Owings Mills, Maryland, US

Any other fans from MD or the surrounding states (PA/VA/DC/DE etc) out there? 

robinbond

At the risk of being shouted at (by other people; not you) for trying to be helpful, I will research and PM you.

robinbond

As far as I can see (approximation) you seem to be less than 7 and a half kilometers from the Maryland street team leader. I'll message you.

sassy_laur

Lauren Sass
Reisterstown, Maryland, US

Hey Laura!! Or should I say, neighbor!! So cool that you’re so close!! There’s definitely a good amount of us- you are now the 3rd I know of in this area!! (I’m begging constantly to get the guys to come to Rams Head again... one of these days!!) 

Elenahanson

Hello Laura! I am in Essex, Baltimore county. We are definitely no too far from each other. Good to know some other fans close to me ;)

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

hey Laura I'm the only fanson from West Maryland I think Ive asked Isaac why they haven't played in Frederick , but he never really  answered  . I go to mainly Pa , Baltimore  and Washington Dc show s 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I think hanson only plays where hanson has many fans..

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp

Hey everyone! Good to know where the other closeby Fansons are!  I had no idea.  :) 

On a related note, I wish they would come play in Baltimore (I think once upon a time about 10-15 years ago they may have played at the Ottobar?--But I did not make it and I'm not sure that counts if it was just once or twice and never again haha!).  I was thinking of emailing the BSO (Baltimore) to request that they at some point do ST with them (even if it's just a one time thing).

sassy_laur

Lauren Sass
Reisterstown, Maryland, US

@jlove- they do have many fans in our area that sell out concerts.

@Laura, I don’t remember Ottobar- but they’ve played Rams Head Live, Sonar (rip), the Recher (rip), Merriweather... id love them to come back to Rams Head because it’s closest, their booker enjoys Hanson and my love for them (I’ve brought him back Mmmhops from Tulsa), and I would try to get some good food trucks to set up around Power Plant so we can get some good grub while we line!! Soundstage would also be a good place for them to play, though it is much smaller. They did also play the Fillmore Silver Spring last year. 

I would LOVE for the BSO to have the guys here- I mentioned it in passing when I went there to pick tickets up for work one day... but we can definitely email them!! 

Have you thought about joining the street team?! Please think about it- the form to get added is under the street team tab at the top-I’d love to get us all more active!!  (that goes for the rest of you from maryland too!!) 

DChansonfan

Lindsay Augustine
Washington, DC, US

Hi Laura! I live in Washington, DC :) That'd be awesome if Hanson played in Baltimore again! I saw them at the Sonar but that was 11 years ago I think. Were you able to make it to the Silver Spring show last tour? 

mzxjayxyo

Jessica Yeoh
Waldorf, MD, US

Me!! I live in Southern Maryland :) 

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp

@Lauren, I think I may have been mixing up Sonar with Ottobar, lol (didn't make it to any of those shows, I'm sure they were amazing though)......I have thought about joining the street team but want to know what all it entails first.  Is it just passing out the flyers and wearing the shirts? Like at other, "unrelated" events?

@Lindsey--Hi! :) I did not make it to the Fillmore......I have been kicking myself b/c I should have gone to that one (and, honestly, a lot more--I went to two Albertane shows and then ST Wolf Trap and somehow made it to NOTHING in between, craziness....not really sure how that happened, b/c my love for them and their music never faded, but I'm not going to let 20 years pass between Hanson concerts again.....I even met Diana Hanson at Wolf Trap and in my awkward fangirl ramblings told her that Albertane was the last time I saw them in concert and she was like "Oh so it's been a while then...." LOL!! :)).

@Jessica-Hi! Nice to make your acquaintance. :)

DontWaitForTomorrow

Hi Laura, I’m in MD too. Nice to meet you! I sent you a PM. :)

marsmiles

Marisa Sternberg
Annapolis, MD, US

Hey Laura, I live in Annapolis. That'd be great if Hanson played in Baltimore again =)

leftofcenter

Erin Johnston
Ellicott City, MD, US

Hi everyone. I'm obviously kind of late to the conversation, but I'm in Ellicott City. :)

DontWaitForTomorrow

Exciting news for us that Hanson will be performing at the MD State Fair on August 23rd! Maybe I'll see some of you there. :)

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp

Hi Erin!  Doesn't matter about being late to the conversation, that's awesome! I grew up just outside Catonsville and used to work at an antique store in Old Ellicott from like 2006-7 (loved being there and feeling a part of the town, hopefully it can be rebuilt after the floods :(....).  Will you be at the concert at the fair?

Tia, I saw that you will be there, can't wait and hopefully I'll see you there! :)

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

2 2

DChansonfan Lindsay Augustine
Washington, DC, US

Hi Laura! I live in Washington, DC :) That'd be awesome if Hanson played in Baltimore again! I saw them at the Sonar but that was 11 years ago I think. Were you able to make it to the Silver Spring show last tour?

they are playing the Maryland State fair this summer near Balto in Timonium MD . Im planning a Girls weekend with a brand new fanson friend . Cant wait .

<< < 1 > >>