Public Forums | General | Tour Hoodies

SarahLuna

Okay, something has been bothering me for a few days. Maybe someone can help me with this. I went to the show in Boston and by the time I was able to get to the merchandise it was all sold out. Okay, fine whatever. I just ordered it on this site. Well I ordered the black hoodie and then got an email several days later stating that they were sold out of the hoodie and did I want something else. I emailed them back asking if they were planning on restocking the hoodie and they said they were not planning to restock. So does that mean they are sold out completely, like on the road and everything? It seems silly to me to not restock an obviously popular item.  

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

They are completely sold out.

robinbond

What interests me is how it's possible for something to reflect as available, only to place the order and then be told it's out of stock -- unless someone else was ordering the last copy of that item just seconds before you... anyway, it's happened here too -- not to me, but someone else -- at least the offer is there to replace it. Once I would have probably replaced the item and was just issued a refund; however, on another occasion, I was sent one item short, and was able to request a different item in it's place

<< < 1 > >>