Public Forums | General | Food and Wine at Epcot

SarahLuna

Does anyone know how far in advance the dates they play at food and wine are announced? I'm planning a trip to WDW in the next two years and it would be epic if I could get my Hanson fix along with my Disney fix.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Some times at the end of the summer. They usually perform for 3 days at the end of October during the week around Halloween. ive been putting money to the side each pay check. that's when I usually go when hanson plays.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

The dates that Disney announces have varied - sometimes as early as April and sometimes later in the summer, July-ish. They have been playing Halloween the last few years but I am not sure how long that will stick for as they have played other dates before that. (And rumor is they don't want them to play on a weekend because they draw too many people as it is, not sure how true that is but based on the last few years it certainly could be true)

musicalrider83

I'll keep track of the Epcot dates for 2019, I plan on going to WDW next year... when I went there in 2013 I just found out they were playing the day after my trip was over, I seriously wanted to smack myself in the head.

jerzshortstuff

I’m hoping to make it there next year, but it’s likely Disney will announce before Hanson. Just keep checking. I’m sure people will post as soon as anyone confirms the dates! 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

in 2016 when I went for the day they played on a sunday.

Ednajones

Good to hear that you played on Sunday. I often play this on Monday.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I am trying to go next year

<< < 1 > >>