Public Forums | General | Hop Jam/Hanson Day 2019

DVJLayman16

Hey Guys,

My husband and I will be traveling to Tulsa for the Hop Jamfestival in 2019. I was wondering if this would be my Beat chance to meet them and get a picture and autograph with them?? Do you know what I will have to do to make that happen?? I know the dates haven’t officially been announced yet, but their concert is on th 17th so I’m assuming the festival will be that weekend. Is Hop Jam the best time to meet them?? 

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

in order to be able to attend hanson day, you must be a paying member. hop jam is the only part open to the public :)

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

The guys are usually working during the Hop Jam - being hosts, dealing with their beer stuff, and some years getting ready to perform for the show.  You may get the chance to say a quick hello but probably not much more than that.  If you become a Hanson.net member, typically that weekend they do group photos which will also be quick, but a group photo and another chance for a quick hello when they are actually expecting it and not in the middle of trying to get other things done as well.

DVJLayman16

If I am not going to the concerts or anything is it worth joining as a paying member??  I was planning on joining if we attend in 2019 to get the new EP then.  Just wondering if it is worth it.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Assuming that Hanson Day weekend is the same weekend as Hop Jam, if you're already going to be in Tulsa you'll get access to a lot more that weekend.

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

I mean, the main point of hday is the concerts. you can attend string theory. and you will get a picture with the guys. and the ep.

hfreezerburn712

Holly Frees
Nashville, TN, US

Just a heads up, they do not do autographs during the meet and greet/photo portion of Hanson Day weekend. 

robinbond

@DVJLayman16      it really depends what your expectations are from a membership. Historically, some Americans have even pondered whether it is worth it just to receive a member EP, get access to many more forum parts of the site and get access to certain member only events / meet and greets at shows.

Personally, I am overseas in South Africa. We don't get shows. We don't get radio singles. We don't get anything. But it is worth 58 dollars for me just to get the EP and have access to livestreams. For me, music has always lived on CDs, although actually seeing a Hanson show sometime would be nice. For example, Chantal moved from here to Norway last year and only saw them for the first time this year. But she has been a paying member for as long as I have..

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Honestly i've been an off and member since 2005 on different names. the past 2 years I've been getting the most benefit ever the whole time ive been a member. I went to the member only event on tour last year. I signed up my brother so he could go with me to the member only event. the best moment ever was when zac said thank you for being a member cause he was a hanson hater. the sibling love!  I was standing in the 3rd row and I felt taylor was watching me the whole time making sure I was okay if not. I think I would have fall over. I cant stand for a long time and I found the black hole was my best friend for the night because I lead it against for support. (I have cerebral palsy) its hard for me to get to shows because I don't drive and people I am true friends don't like them.

ive been dragging my family (mom, brother,ex boyfriend) the last times they have been at jannuis landing,, Disney and last show. they end up enjoying the shows and my brother told my mom he had a good time.  mom wants to go to Disney next year. ive been using the pre sale tickets. they gave us an awesome view. I got private messages from zac and most recent taylor even my message was from lasy year.

before the string theory concert I went to my first street team meet up and I loved everyone there so has my mom. you would love the hanson.net..the pins are fun to collect as well.

I would love to go to hanson day and back to the island in god willing one day.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

it just depends are you planning on any concerts when they are touring. I try and go to the concerts when they go to tampa/ st pete. its fun to do the checking in feature. its really up to you. how much you are going to be on the forumns, going to the shows there are live streams, photos, blogs

alischneider

Aline Schneider
Gramado, RS, BR

Hi!!! I bought a ticket for the Hanson concert ( String Theory) in Tusa, wich will happen on May 17, 2019

For personal reasons I can't go. I would like to sell my ticket, for 95U$ ( this was the value with the rates);

If anyone is interested talk to me. Thanks

Face: Aline Schneider

<< < 1 > >>