Public Forums | General | Returning/New member saying HEY :)

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp
Owings Mills, Maryland, US

I just wanted to say hello to everyone b/c I'm so excited to be a part of H.net and everything that comes with it again, including the potential for great friendships with other awesome fans!  I love hearing fan stories. I hope everyone is having a great week!

I was a member in high school and parts of college but quit sometime around 2003ish (not sure when??? but I had one of the old h.net email addresses, so that tells you how long ago it was, I graduated college in 2005.....I still have all my old MOE Magazines too, and possibly my old yellow&black MOE card, haha).  I have loved Hanson since the first time I heard MMMBop (of course, isn't that how it started for most of us) and have not been to nearly enough concerts....I went to two shows on the Albertane tour in 1998 and then sort of got "too busy" to seek out/be aware of any of the other tours (terrible, I know), so when I went to ST in August the show was only a couple weeks shy of being EXACTLY 20 years later (which is too long between shows, I decided I need to go to more, hopefully one a year if possible?).  Eventually I want to make my way to at least one Hanson Day/Hop Jam/BTTI.

I want to say more, I feel like now I'm just rambling though.  Everyone have a wonderful night! :)

mamajive

Welcome back to the Hanson.net. It's always great to see people find Hanson back. Alot of things have happened with Hanson since you were last here.  I hope you enjoy checking everything out here on the site and enjoy going to more shows in the future, 

eek_a_mouse

Hello and welcome, Laura!  You joined just in time for the String Theory listening party at 6:00 PM, CT tomorrow.  If you have any questions or have trouble finding anything make sure you ask in the Fan Club Forums - further down the page.  :)   

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Hey and welcome

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp

Hey thanks, everyone! :) I def did buy all the albums when they came out, and have followed any Hanson-related news as much as possible ;).  I've really been enjoying being back, so far.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

You can also join the street team as well

NgiNeThemba1

Hi. Welcome to the boards. Glad,to have you back. Enjoy.

musicalrider83

Hey there, Laura! Welcome back :) 

EnchantedKnitwit

Laura Thorp

Thanks, everyone! You're all so kind.  It's nice to have a place to discuss Hanson ad nauseum so I don't drive the Hubs batty.  :)

mmcneill

Melissa Mcneill
Beverly, MA, US

Hey! Welcome. I'm coming back myself. I was a part of MOE way back. This is my first time on Hanson.net. I'm seeing them this Saturday and can't wait.

<< < 1 > >>