Public Forums | General | Any fit moms and dads?

babiegurl1885

Any fit moms or dads on here? It's a struggle but staying fit keeps me sane. I love using fitness blender.com for my workouts, they have over 500 free ones. I have a 4 year old so trying to get time to go to a gym is out of the question. I love these videos I can workout at home while my child is playing. Just wondered who out there is a fitness parent.

MmmBopRI620

I am not a parent but am part of a group on facebook called "Get Up and Go!"  Please join, maybe we can get it back up and busy again. 

KFreed

I'm not sure what you mean by a fit mom but I love running.  I run between 15 and 30 miles a week depending on what I'm training (or not training) for.  :-)  I have 3 kids (5, 5, and 11 years) and work about 50 hours a week.  I run or go to the gym about 3 times a week and my husband watches the kids or I go after they are in bed.  :-)  Bodybuilding.com has a lot of good info for workouts.

babiegurl1885

Fit meaning physically fit, which sounds like you are! Great job! Doing so while working is tough and then adding children to the mix makes it that much harder. I was a running a lot last year, I trained for a marathon relay. I ran 7 miles but injured a tendon in the bottom of my foot so has to stop.

musicalrider83

I'm not a dad but I'm heavily into fitness and training. I'm on a bodybuilding kick lately, been working pretty hard at the gym.
Trying to get to a good shape for my next summer vacations in 2019!

Getting into fitness actually changed my whole life, I feel so much better phisically and mentally. Cool thing is that my friends saw my progress and I could convince at least 5 people to go to the gym :)

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I do my home excerises. I started working out at home. I have cerebral palsy. I have keep moving. I also work at jcpenney so I do a lot of walking at work as well. I am not a parent.

AmandaK051510

I just really got into fitness about 5 months ago! I'm a working mom with 2 jobs and 2 kiddos (and a hubby who is amazing with them). I HATE CARDIO... well, I hate running/jogging, etc... I do CrossFit 3 days a week and also boxing. Both are tons of fun and great stress-relievers! As far as finding the time, I just get up super early in the morning and make it a habit to go. That way, I can go on with my day without having to worry about who's going to bathe the kids and get them in bed when my husband is busy. Plus, the kids are sleeping when I go so I don't miss out on time with them.

babiegurl1885

I've been thinking about joining cross fit... 

<< < 1 > >>