Public Forums | General | Asking for prayers

scorpio_2049

Nick Nichols
Brunswick, Ga, US

Hopefully this is cool to post this on this forum. But I’m in desperate need of prayers. I’ve been doing this freelance job for a while and I’m emotionally exhausted with the ups and downs I’ve experienced with it. I’m ready to move on to the next thing as it’s starting to affect my mental health. I’ve had about three panic attacks so far. Thankfully my wife has been right there with me when they happened. So I’m requesting my client let me go and find someone else to do it as I just can’t handle it right now. I’m pretty much done with it but it’s something that would keep bringing me back if I let it. But I just want to be done and not keep having to return. So if you’re the praying type I covet your prayers for my client to let me move on so she can find someone else. Thanks a lot in advance guys.

mamajive

It sounds like you already know you can't keep going on this way when it affects your mental health this much.  I'm sending prayers your way that your able to be released from this client and move on to a different job that doesn't stress you out so badly. I'm glad you have your wife by your side to help you get through this stressful time. Good Luck finding a different job that suits you much better.

inaki

I am so sorry you have to go through this. I hope your client understands and lets you go. You're in my prayers, take care.

scorpio_2049

Nick Nichols
Brunswick, Ga, US

I really appreciate your prayers. I met today and it went so well. They had already hired a full time employee that can basically take over where I leave off. So it seems like everything is going to be fine. God is good!

inaki

Hey, that's wonderful Nick! I'm so happy for you! God is great! :)

ryonka

I just saw your post and I am happy your prayers were answered.

scorpio_2049

Nick Nichols
Brunswick, Ga, US

I’ve got one more big prayer request. My wife is going to have one of her ovaries removed tomorrow because of an enlarged cyst. She’s very anxious about it. That’s a lot!

Crazy_Beautiful88

Amber Fassett
Poinciana, Florida, US

Praying for you both. All things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose.

mamajive

Prayers for your wife, hoping everything goes well with the surgery. 

CTUSA

Yes, Nick, I will pray for you both. God, please help Nick and his wife through these trials by your hand. Amen.

I find Psalm 23:4 builds the "armor" through the hardest times: 

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,

I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;

Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." 

Fear can impact healing so go walk with her someplace tranquil the night before the surgery. Stay focused on her strength, on imagining the moment when the surgery is complete and she's up in bed, starting the healing process. 

KKuhn1085

Sending my love and prayers for everything in your life to work out! 

<< < 1 > >>