Public Forums | General | Can someone help me please ??????? urgent.

missbuck

Missy Buckman
Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, US

I have a old windows 98 computer that is offline. Its offline because it doesn't have the megabites for a internet connection because its to old. Anyways other day I was playing Slots and it worked and now today it doesn't work. The monitor works but the tower doesn't turn on or off, I checked all wires and all and will again later on to see if it will work. If it doesn't then I say tower took a poo and I may have to go get another used one at second hand store, this tower we had since 2qq002. Any connection checks advice is necassary so please let me know or end of the week I get paid and I will go scouting around.

Second questiion is WHERE DO I GET A COPY OF RS ??????????????????????????????????????????? Its not in the books in the county I live in and Im in desparate need for a copy to. Please help a Hanson fan out. Feeling very ignored:(

robinbond

What is RS?

If it were a laptop I would say the problem is that a piece of hardware if your computer is fried. That happened with mine, and I needed to have the whole motherboard replaced, but it a) costs a heck of a lot less than a new computer; and b) you don't lose whatever information is on your computer in terms of files and documents.

missbuck

Missy Buckman

RS stands for Rolling STones magazine

It my computer is fried then its ok cuz I will not spend the money on replacing it cuz its old and I know I be upgrading my laptop and what not anyways. So its no big deal. But thanks.

mikikatie

Michael Jones
Austin, TX, US

Re: Rolling Stone, it is a tiny blurb about Hanson.  I honestly wouldn't even bother trying to track down a copy.

missbuck

Missy Buckman

Thanks, I'm gonna go online to print up that small blurb. We don't have much magazines around here. 

eek_a_mouse

I sent you a photo of the page on Instagram, Missy.  As @mikikatie said, it really isn't a big deal and I wouldn't bother taking any more time to look for it...

missbuck

Missy Buckman

I gave up. 

Hansonrocks32

Sorry to hear about the type of computer you have. 

<< < 1 > >>