Public Forums | General | New Babies in 2018

twoleftfeet

Hey, I am 20 weeks pregnant and am just wondering if there are any other Hanson fans having babies this year? <3

scorpio_2049

Nick Nichols
Brunswick, Ga, US

Congratulations!! Is this your first? Ours will be 5 in September. If there’s anything I remember about my wife being pregnant it’s that Zofran is your friend. She was well into her second trimester when the OB said “Do you want me to prescribe you something for morning sickness?” That should have been the first thing out of her mouth after “You’re pregnant.”

Taygirl

vanessa thin
Joplin, MO, US

im having  my third  baby   26  weeks pregrand  aug  6  with my first  boy  im exciting  

twoleftfeet

@scorpio_2049 Thanks - this is our first. Lol - I actually had a really great first trimester. No throwing up at all. Second has been nice but I know the third gets intense. :P

@taygirl Congrats to you as well - we are due September 15th ish and this will be our first girl.

melowebee

Melissa Rowe
San Diego, CA, US

I’m not, but congrats! I have two girls (3 & 8) and I also experienced relatively mild first trimesters, all things considered. My 3rd trimester wasn’t too bad with my first, but a lot more taxing with my second. (I’m getting winded just thinking about it.) I was almost 30 with her though, seems like it maybe had some effect, ha. ;) 

Lautje85

First of all: Congratulations! :)

I am currently pregnant :) 28 weeks now. I am expecting a girl and it will be my third child :)

twoleftfeet

Thanks Melissa. I am 34 having my first so I hope my third tri goes well!

Hey @Lautje85 long time no talk. Congrats to you as well and thanks. 

LucieC

Hello, I had my third girl in April. She is called Juliet and owns her very own Hanson Juliet T-shirt. ❤️

ThinkingBoutSomething

Megan Walker
Pottstown, PA, US

I just hit the 12 weeks mark!  My baby will be here at the tail end of the year in mid-December! :)

himster85

Shara Logue
Winchester, United States, US

Congratulations to all you lovely ladies!  Motherhood is a precious gift.  smother those little ones with all the hugs and kisses.  My son is 8 already and it seemed to go by in a blink.

twoleftfeet

@LucieC that is awesome! I love her name. We are going with Madeline for a name. It is a namesake but it doesn't hurt that there is a Hanson song either haha. 

Megan, that is so awesome! Congrats! It's nice to have more Hanson moms with babies in the same year! You are due only a few months after me!!!

Thanks Shara! I will be sure to do that!!! <3

KKochelek6

Congratulations to everyone else who is expecting and I hope your pregnancies go smoothly!  I'm expecting my second in July. 

hitzgirl97

Iesha Taitague
Glendale, Arizona, US

i'm not sure of my due date yet, but if i calculated right i'll be due in January. So technically not until next year. This one will be my third. Praying for a girl cause i have two boys already!

twoleftfeet

@KKochelek6 Congrats! And thanks for the well wishes. That is so awesome on your second!

Lesha, congrats on your third!! 

hitzgirl97

Iesha Taitague
Glendale, Arizona, US

update: Dec 29th! so i made it by a couple days lol

jlrobin

Third girl due November 3rd.  :)

twoleftfeet

Congrats Iesha and @jlrobin

hitzgirl97

Iesha Taitague
Glendale, Arizona, US