Public Forums | General | Tay message Fans

clairewilliams6

Claire Williams
Melbourme , vic, AU

Has any Ever get a message from Tay I'm a big fans of his & I would really love him to message me he would make my day if he ever dose 

babygirl1987

I haven't gotten a message from any of them!

ziza28

He is the only one who has never responded to any of my messages 

PrettyLittleLifter

^^ Does it mean that Zac and Ike will reply?  I actually have a question for them.

NgiNeThemba1

Taylor hasn't replied to mine. Zac and Ike have answered a lot of my PM's.

mamajive

I've gotten PM's from Zac, not the other two. But I don't really send them to the other two either. 

babygirl1987

How do we PM them? I have a random question for them

SKMuleski

I've not gotten a reply from any of them. Wish they'd reply. I'd love to talk to them. 

JessicaEmma

You can try pm. However, I think they are quite busy now, but maybe they answer. It's very fun to get answers from them if you get it. Good luck :)

xNataliex

Natalie Martin
Manchester , & London , GB

He (Taylor, but Isaac and Zac, too) have replied in the forums before. Not that an influx of forum messages aimed at them would be helpful for the site, but they do check in every now and then

xNataliex

Natalie Martin

He (Taylor, but Isaac and Zac, too) have replied in the forums before. Not that an influx of forum messages aimed at them would be helpful for the site, but they do check in every now and then

xNataliex

Natalie Martin

NgiNeThemba1

You go to their profiles and click on their names:TaylorHanson IsaacHanson ZacHanson

babygirl1987

@NgiNeThemba1 I can't find them

SarahAshe

Sarah Ashe
Auckland , New Zealand, NZ

His inbox must be so full! Haha Mr Popular ;)

<< < 1 > >>