Public Forums | General | New Prince

EmzRickerz

Emma Rickerby
Pegasus, Canterbury, NZ

How cute is Kate and Will's new bub!! Any guesses at names?

Scoobydoo

Sally Nilsen
Auckland, AKL, NZ

Alexander is my guess. What’s yours @emzrickerz?

EmzRickerz

Emma Rickerby
Pegasus, Canterbury, NZ

I'm thinking Charles will be in their somewhere as they didn't use it with George? Alexander is one of Georges names? Maybe Phillip?

Scoobydoo

Sally Nilsen
Auckland, AKL, NZ

Is it? I just saw Alexander has 12 to 1 odds on the news! I think that would be a really cute name :-)

EmzRickerz

Emma Rickerby
Pegasus, Canterbury, NZ

Perhaps Phillip? I'd like to see a prince Taylor!!

Crimsongale

We're thinking it's an A name - Albert or Arthur - second choice - a J name James or John! :)

Scoobydoo

Sally Nilsen
Auckland, AKL, NZ

@crimsongale I think James would be nice. My daughter suggested Sam, but I said that’s not royal enough. I don’t think Taylor is an option either @emz, too American, lol. 

EmzRickerz

Emma Rickerby
Pegasus, Canterbury, NZ

I didn't think so Sally lol Maybe for Harry and Meghan's future child though? I do think Albert and James might be in the running though 

Scoobydoo

Sally Nilsen
Auckland, AKL, NZ

@emz Prince William said on Anzac Day that Alexander is a good name! And it’s one of the bookies favourites, but not the most favourite. Do I get a prize if they choose Alexander? Lol. Taylor could definitely be in the running for Meghan’s baby, she’s gonna break all the rules that one! Ryan has a little friend at preschool called Taylor, I’m like damn, why didn’t I choose that, lol.

EmzRickerz

Emma Rickerby
Pegasus, Canterbury, NZ

So Louis Arthur Charles it is.. I go the Charles part right 

Scoobydoo

Sally Nilsen
Auckland, AKL, NZ

I must say, I'm not loving the name. I reckon Alexander would have been better, but may have been a bit casual if they called him Alex. I not fond of any of those 3 names! You get the prize Emma, because you got Charles.

Scoobydoo

Sally Nilsen
Auckland, AKL, NZ

But sadly, there is no prize. Lol

<< < 1 > >>