Public Forums | General | Hanson Day/ please help me with this one

Elenahanson

This is a first time I am going to attend Hanson Day. But I planned to do this with my daughter which is a Hanson fan too. The only problem that she is under 13 years and I can get a membership for her. I don't mind to pay for it but I don't think she is allowed to get one. Is she still going to be able to attend the events with me or not? Did someone took their children to a Hanson Day before? How I can work this out. Please ..any suggestions...

eek_a_mouse

Hanson Day is age 13+.  You can buy her a membership, but she will not be able to attend unless she is that age.

Elenahanson

Thank you very much for the info. I guess my plan is ruined but I am glad to find out about this before flying to Tulsa with my child. 

eek_a_mouse

You're welcome!  I'm sorry for the bad news but,...maybe next year...or?

Elenahanson

Oh no..not even close..in about 5 years she will be able to do that. But thanks a lot again. 

eek_a_mouse

Ah, it's a little difficult to tell her age in the photo.  It's very sweet that she's a fan, though.  You can tell her I said she has very good taste.  :)

Elenahanson

Oh yes she has the best taste just like her mom and the rest of Hanson fans. But she is going to be 100% disappointed that she won't be able to attend Hanson day. Since she got a pick from Isaac at the last concert we went together she was so excited about Hanson day and now I have to give her a bad news.

eek_a_mouse

Aww, well good luck...  I hope she doesn't take it too hard. 

Elenahanson

Thank you...hope so. 

JessicaEmma

My son is four. I would also like to let him see Hanson sometime. He loves to run around to the penny and me. And in the car he calls "Mom We Listen to Hanson". But I guess he'll get a little older first.

Elenahanson

Yeah that is very nice...my daughter got to see them in the concert back in September and she even got a pick from Isaac so she really is into their music and would love to attend Hanson day but she needs to wait a few years more to do that. So maybe one day your son will be able to do it too...really hope so. 

<< < 1 > >>