Public Forums | General | Senior Year 25th Reunion Weekend

robinbond

Well, I'll leave in a few minutes after having coffee. I didn't meet up with the others that are attending at the original meeting spot, but I will go to the High School for the school tour. And I might pop my head in at the social at the rugby field on Sunday. That's meant to be a family kind of event, but I'll probably just poke my head in. I asked @makisensei if she would come with me, but she has a 5km run tomorrow and might still be in the northern suburbs of Cape Town.

I was treated like trash at high school so I couldn't really care much about the other people that might be there. In fact, the ones I have stayed in contact with for 25 years aren't going. Anyhow... I'm going to take a copy of my Hanson biography to donate to the school library. Street teaming opportunity.

robinbond

Okay well the school tour was great. I would have loved to have seen the top floor but whatever... the school appears to have repaired a window I put my fist through in 1993 (I was frustrated at being bullied). But I would never send my child to that school now. They've removed the European language classes (German, French and Latin) and besides... my experience there tells me that an all boys school does more harm than good.

robinbond

Oh by the way, they'll put my Hanson biography in their school library   :)  --  I marked it as donated to the school on the occasion of our year's 25th reunion, and marked it with the date.

<< < 1 > >>