Public Forums | General | What Have You Binge Watched?

robinbond

The definition may differ from person to person, because some think of binge watching as starting at the beginning of a series and not stopping until it's finished, but I still consider this in the category, so...

I started on Sunday night with one episode of Wisdom Of The Crowd, but watched the other twelve over the past two days. I LOVE this show! 

What do you binge watch?

SherylR

NetFlix Stranger Things, The 100, Salem, currently watching Jericho.

robinbond

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=pEK8ORLcQhw

I just put together this music video: scenes from Wisdom Of The Crowd season one, to Del Amitri's "Nothing Ever Happens"

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

I like Wisdom of the Crowd, but it sounds like it's going to be a short season and canceled because of the allegations against Jeremy Piven.  It stinks that everyone else is out of a job as well now, but he is pretty much the main character so I'm not sure what they could really do to have it continue without him.

I just binged The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu - I had it on as "background noise" while working on some coding updates for hansonstage. I may watch it again sometime before the new season starts so I can give my full attention to it.  I also tend to binge The Ranch and Fuller House when Netflix releases those new seasons. And I recently caught up on the last season and a half of so of The Mindy Project on Hulu.

TheGlam_Squad

Susannah Robertson
Dallas, TX, US

What haven’t I binged hahaha .....Ophran Black I highly highly recommend if your into a good sci fi thriller ! It’s on amazon prime , this is us , make sure to have a box of Kleenex close , I have yet to make it through a episode without one. The captains America trilogy so much better than I expected ! The ranch , so freaking funny ! And Scandal! My fav show right now ! 

erinpo84

Erin Pocock
Conyers, GA, US

soooo many things...frankie & grace, riverdale, the ranch, parenthood, basically everything from freeform, and the list goes on and on.

segabuy

right now, i'm catching up on counting on, lol

EJWillis

Emma Willis
Christchurch, Canterbury, NZ

Disappeared, Grave Secrets, Snapped, Murder Among Friends, Murder by Numbers, Dead Silent, Swamp Murders, A Crime to Remember, Your Worst Nightmare, The Murder Castle, Grave Mysteries...

Yeah, I love a good real life murder/missing persons show! 

erinpo84

Erin Pocock
Conyers, GA, US

emma have you watched the american crime story show? right now they are doing versace

EJWillis

Emma Willis
Christchurch, Canterbury, NZ

Erin - no I haven't yet but it's on my list! Will probably watch it over winter when I spend most nights in bed binge watching! Haha.

TheGlam_Squad

Susannah Robertson
Dallas, TX, US

Oh oh I forgot to add the walking dead !! It’s my new fav show !  

BrokenEpiphany

Recently, The White Queen and The White Princess. 

DChansonfan

Lindsay Augustine
Washington, DC, US

Recently I've been watching Hart of Dixie on Netflix =)

DChansonfan

Lindsay Augustine
Washington, DC, US

Oh, and I'm about to binge watch the second season of The Magicians... I haven't started yet though because I'm afraid of how much time it will consume lol

Padackles

On Netflix I use it at work alot so I've watched a lot of things. I just finished The Fall.

During the weekend I'm watching ER on Hulu

DarkEstBarBie

Emily DeLang
Kennesaw, Georgia, US

Hmmm husband and I just finished every episode of Dragon Ball Z and now we are binging Dragon Ball Super

DarkEstBarBie

Emily DeLang
Kennesaw, Georgia, US

Not “hmmmm”...that was supposed to be Mu 0.o

<< < 1 > >>