Public Forums | General | Just gave Hanson's album to my Elvis tribute Uncle...

CTUSA

...which was special for me, since he was the one who used to make me mixed tapes of 50's and 60's music when I was a kid. I need to find tape covers with lists of exactly what was on them (and he organized them specifically too, to give a certain flow to how he wanted me to hear the music) but off the top of my head, I remember "Venus" by Frankie Valli, "Johnny B. Goode" by Chuck Berry, "Blue Velvet" by Bobby Vinton and "Here Comes The Sun" by The Beatles as being on them. He was excited about getting the album, which is a big deal to me. I think he'll love it. 

Who have you exposed to Hanson that has really taken to them? Did you expect it or were you surprised?

CTUSA

^ AVALON! Frankie Avalon! BIG mistake, lol! I hope he's not reading this. I'll hear about it if he is. Lol...

robinbond

My oldest friend (as in long time friends) Justin, who I met the day before high school started in 1989, has made positive comments about how the music resolves itself (specifically about Grace Unknown). He has watched numerous DVDs with me, even though with the first one he claimed he would only know one song (turned out he knew Where's The Love too). Justin has always been open to Hanson.

NgiNeThemba1

I made cassette tapes and CDs for someone and he liked the Hanson songs.

<< < 1 > >>