Public Forums | HANSON | HANSON: Vote Your Theme! - Blog Discussion

cwest019

cynthia west
new smyrna beach, Florida, US

Nice, I'm so glad that you guys are able to work together now. The possibilities are endless.

Nefertitia

Melissa Metzler
Calcium, New York, US

Underneath is one of my favorite albums, tied with Shout It Out - I would have to say. String theory is quite lovely too, do we have to pick just one? ♥

I unfortunately have missed out on many years of membership since Hanson.net originally came out (I was a member then and even remember the VR chat xD) so I am not fully sure if my suggestion will have been done before or not.

The inspiration behind each of the songs in CBIB would be a nice discussion, always love to hear about the muses of a person's work. And/Or perhaps on some of your favorite all time songs from over the years as well. 

(Hope I read that right as you want us to post suggestions, if not, just ignore me. Imma get some much needed coffee now.)

AngelaK52

Angela Holliday
sandwich, IL, US

I love every album, however, I feel like every time I get a song stuck in my head, ya know one of those I need to listen to it right now type of deals, it's almost always from the Underneath album. Keep up the good work guys! 

cdolphin79

I enjoy every album there is a listen to it on my phone all the way to work and home no matter what it’s hard to choose which album is my favorite because I like them all for a theme it’s hard to say I’m good with anything is what people come up with for the website I’m looking forward to a new look the old one looks good to but I’m pretty flexible do you guys just have to keep up the good work and you guys are amazing that’s all I can say

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

ive never been happier to see a mask <3 

inaki

Excited for all that's coming :) Kudos for all your hard work and all that you do! 

Apirie1

I also love the muse behind the music. Where and when you get the most inspiration for poetry/song ideas. Thx guys....loving this podcast!

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

I think a Middle of Nowhere podcast would be interesting , we heard some tid bits  in the past but more i would appreciate . its my favorite or the walk , my other favorite .

Andi1001

I would love more back story into the member eps...  why werent the songs chosen or what special reason to leave it for Fansons? I have been a member on and off since the beginning. .

And so happy I jumped back In. I have a small sense of purpose with the wonderful people I have met;) Thank you for all the live casts.... making my days  ! Stay safe!

Love Andi! 

MissNina

Underneath is my favorite

jodesyrae

haha! excited for a hanson.net makeover! I've been thoroughly enjoying the podcast and the videos for Continantel breakfast In bed!

I can't pick a favorite album... so many good songs from each! because you guys push yourself and try new things and different sounds, every album is wonderful! Rock on!

PS- is it just me or do the face masks these days look a bit like jock straps... :)

latinalady86

Underneath or Anthem.

kelsrose2022

Shout it Out! Or dare I ask....MON?

kelbel26

Kelli Cloud
Tazewell , Tennessee, US

I'm so excited that I can't control myself. This is great news!! Can't wait. And Shout It Out is one of my favorites but I have many favorite albums that you guys have came out with along with Eps.

robinbond

Sorry -- where's the voting link? I don't see it?

robinbond

Sorry -- where's the voting link? I don't see it?

robinbond

Oh don't worry -- actually had to check in Hanson Asks this time

Shayes28

Stephanie Hayes
Buffalo, NY, US

Not gonna lie .... I thought the mask was a bra at first

mariahansonfan

Hahah Shayes28! 

Shayes28

Stephanie Hayes
Buffalo, NY, US

I would love an Anthem HTP. But every single album is amazing!

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

I do love the album "Shout It Out" & I would enjoy hearing more about the backstory behind it...

But I will be fine with whatever you all choose :-) 

(Honestly, I want to hear about all of them!)

jessielhterry

Super exhausted after a busy busy work week,

TiffanyTyra33

Totally agree with Shayes28. Also about the other thing too. I like "Shout It Out" just as much as Anthem. However, Anthem is the album that was in the mix when I was getting over my ex-boyfriend. 

eek_a_mouse

I’m happy to hear you’ve decided to extend the podcasts through June. Honestly, these types of things help give a sense that there’s light at the end of the tunnel.  (Hopefully it’s not a 220 ton locomotive coming at us.) ;)  Anyway, between your podcasts (and bites of Continental Breakfast), The Tweedy Show, which usually happens about five nights a week on Instagram and is phenomenal (all past episodes can be found on YouTube), and a few other one-off video podcasts by favorite musicians, I’m feeling a kind of ‘new normalcy’,...or something.  

Thank you for keeping it all together.  It’s a good thing you were each blessed with a great sense of humor. Laughter really is the best medicine, and is much better than the alternative. (Honestly, I don’t trust anyone who doesn’t ever laugh.)

Jerseypeach1

Kathy Powers
Spring Lake, NJ, US

What was it like to make those very FIRST two albums:  Mmmbop and Boomerang?

<< < 1 2 > >>