Public Forums | HANSON | Financial support

Vickykin23

I saw on Facebook and IG the guys did a video about financial support for artists and crews during this time! I want to support the guys and their crew directly as i know lots of other fans do. Please can we do this by having different amounts added on here for us to donate starting at $1,$5,$10,$20 etc or to really mix it up put a few auctions on with signed goods! I am looking to send a small support donation weekly until this blows over but I want to know it’s going directly to the guys to distribute to their staff. Stay safe everyone x 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

Most people are out of work? How are we suppose to donate

Vickykin23

Those who can’t donate aren’t obliged to, it would obviously be private who donated and who didn’t! There’s lots out of work but there also lots pulling double shifts as they work in healthcare. In the UK our government is paying 80% of people’s wages so they still have an income. Without extra income it could impact future events etc with Hanson as some of their crew may be forced into other jobs etc. They need some support too 

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I’m out of work. I’ve been applying  at a grocery store. I’m just waiting for the managers to call back. Well they are delaying the new album. They are making money from selling the merchandise 

Vickykin23

Over here the NHS are asking for staff as are care companies. I’m working 16 hour days as a home carer (I look after the elderly and  vulnerable in their own homes) I’m praying this is over quickly as it’s affected so many people. They don’t make a huge amount on merchandise, the digital downloads maybe. Hope you hear back from the stores soon x 

leigh1

Thank you. We appreciate the thought, but please donate to MusiCares.

robinbond

Here's a very practical idea if you want to donate to Hanson specifically -- don't ask for refunds on things or for free memberships

Vickykin23

Oh wow who asked for a refund/free membership! I would never even dare lol

<< < 1 > >>