Public Forums | HANSON | Happy 37th Birthday, TAYLOR:o)

mmmaggie

Have the best birTAY ever!!! :D March,14 is my favorite day of the whole year because of Taylor & I'm celebrating it with ITZ beautiful music every year! So special!!! Itz been super incredible to follow their musical success for the past 23 years & I'm truly lookin' forward to Against The World:o) I already know I'm gonna love it so much! I've been listening to In Real Life & Animal Instincts lately & they areĀ  making me eagerly awaiting the upcoming EP & site:o) HANSON's music is totally the best!!! :D I'm still on cloud nine thinking of HANSON's first concert here in Norway in 2018!!! HANSON do so many wonderful things for us Fansons:o) And I truly admire what TAYLOR does for people who needs it!!! He is such an inspiration - I really look up to him:o) I hope that he gets everything he wants & a lil bit MOrE for his special day!!! :D I've gotten super cool HANSON merch for my birthday, so HANSON's creativity make so many people happy! Wishing TAY lotsa happiness - I will always love HANSON music! :D Lotsa Love, Margrethe:o)

<< < 1 > >>