Public Forums | HANSON | Trying To Work Out A Timeline

robinbond

... for Against The World.

I have seen people ask about tour dates and things like that, and I, for one, have thought it a little crazy to think that information would be available yet. If we look at the timeline regarding  Shout It Out, the first single was announced and made available for download in (I think; I just closed the page) April 2010, followed by an official album release announcement. The release was two months after that, and the tour started a month and a half after that. 

If we follow the same kind of timeline gaps, bearing in mind Hanson Day in May, I personally can't imagine an album release before early June. As for tour dates, they will come out sporadically after the album release date announcement, if everything goes as per normal. 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

Shout It Out's tour was announced in April with a kick off in July.  Anthem's tour was announced in April with a kick off in July (and 2 special shows in June in NY)  https://hansonstage.com/tourhistory.php

So if they follow that pattern again, we may know something before Hanson Day.  If not, I expect more will be revealed at State of the Band. 

tayzbeth

christine Easom
Newcastle , Staffordshire, GB

That helps Katie. Thanks.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

Agree Katie . Hopefully ATW follows  suit . 

7286Penny

Penny Sharp
Sydney, NSW, AU

Trust Katie to come through with the accurate goods! Cheers!

<< < 1 > >>