Public Forums | HANSON | TTMON and RTA restoration and rerelease?

KillerCatLady

Kira Marshall
Lewisburg, Tennessee, US

I'm not sure if it's possible or not, but I think it would be a great idea for a special anniversary year or something like that. I loved the VHS tapes when I was a kid, but have since lost them. The only way I can find to watch them are from poor quality clips on youtube, and I'd love to be able to have them in better quality on DVD with some cool special features from the guys these days looking back.
 Anyone have any thoughts on it?

hanhanson

Amanda Hunt
Petrie, QLD, AU

TTMON is available on dvd already. The problem with them being rerelease is Hanson don’t own the copyright to them.

KillerCatLady

Kira Marshall
Lewisburg, Tennessee, US

Where? Do you have a link? And yeah, that crossed my mind, but I wanted to hold out hope. lol

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I have that DVD. I actually bought it at a store in san diego when I was in high school. It was the only one on the shelf and it was $30.

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

The TTMON DVD pops up on Amazon from time to time but the price is always pretty high. Like Amanda said, I don't think Hanson owns them - the old label does and they would have to be the ones to decide to re-release them and I'm not sure they see enough interest to do that.  They won't even release TTA to streaming sites!

<< < 1 > >>