Public Forums | HANSON | I scored a brand new, sealed Live From Albertane CD...

matchooh

at my local indie record shop!   I've actually never owned this album (forgive me).  I had a copy I scored on Napster in like, 2000, but it was the one Hanson release I just never purchased.   I was browsing my local record store (shout out to SoundExchange in Tampa, FL), and for some reason, they had a new and sealed copy of this album for just a few bucks.  Naturally I bought it.   I can't tell you all how happy this makes me :)  I miss record stores.  Streaming music just sucks so much ass.  Kids today just don't get it, lol.  

eek_a_mouse

Nice find!  Yeah, the demise of the traditional record store is pretty sad.  They’re few and far between, unfortunately.

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

That's awesome

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

That's awesome

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

That's awesome

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

That's awesome

LSP33333

That's cool! My friends look at me like I'm crazy because I still purchase CD's. To me there's nothing like getting a new CD and listening to it in the car. Unfortunately,  newer cars don't even have CD players anymore. Kids definitely don't get it lol

babiegurl1885

I know I wanted to get my friend Liz the middle of everywhere cd for her birthday but her new car doesn’t have a CD player 

<< < 1 > >>