Public Forums | HANSON | 3 car garage??

pinkmoonlight86

is there a reason 3 Car Garage isn't offered in the web player or on any major streaming platform? This is a cherished record that i would give anything to hear again.  I can't find it on Itunes, Google Play, Amazon Prime, Spotify. . .please put it back? or release it again?

ness2013

EBay has some copies 

pinkmoonlight86

Im funny about Ebay

jlove1984

Jaquaida Kinney
Tampa, Florida, US

I bought a used copy from amazon years ago!!

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

My guess would be when they handed it over to the old label to re-release they lost the rights to it, and like MON and TTA it is at the mercy of the old label and they probably figure it doesn't have enough interest to bother putting it up for streaming.

Cokeysmurf

Listening to it on YouTube now!

bron1980

bronwyn lee huntbach
Melbourne , Victoria, AU

I hope they do release it as it's the only album I am looking for as I have the rest and it a album that has some their pre fame songs which were wrote way before they were pick up by a record label or if they can't then I hope that they could release their pre fame mmmbop and boomerang albums as I think many fans would like to hear those songs I know I would like to hear those songs

AngelaK52

Angela Holliday
sandwich, IL, US

I found it on amazon, priced at $22.  Maybe add more wording? I searched 3 car garage Hanson album. 

Hope it helps and you find it !

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Amazon, Ebay, local used record/book store....

<< < 1 > >>