Public Forums | HANSON | HANSON: Happy Valentine's Day! - Blog Discussion

Scandigirl84

If only y'all were wearing the shirts too, lol. Happy Valentine's Day! Can't wait to hear the new music ♡

cwest019

cynthia west
new smyrna beach, Florida, US

Thanks for thinking of us on valentine's day.

BlondieOtero

Ashley Otero
Altoona, IA, US

❤️ Happy Valentines Day! ❤️

MissNina

Love is the most powerful thing for sure.

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

Happy Valentine's Day!❤❤

Babegrl83

Thank you for the cute pin!!

jerzshortstuff

Love it and thanks for the new "pin!" 

kelsrose2022

Happy Valentine’s Day guys!!! Hope you get to spend some quality time with your better halves!

rwagner

Rachel Wagner
Charlotte, NC, US

Happy Valentines’ Day! I spent the day having surgery on my nose (Septoplasty and Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery). I’m ready to be on the mend and celebrate with my husband.

btindel

Bailey Tindel
Apopka, FLORIDA, US

Happy Valentine's Day! My pin isn't showing up :( help?

MissRiza

Kelsey Wetmore
Greensburg, PA, US

Love that you guys made a V-Day pin! Too sweet! :)

inaki

Beautiful post, couldn't agree more. Love is everything. Happy Valentine's Day, guys :) 

kelbel26

Kelli Cloud
Tazewell , Tennessee, US

Love this. Thanks for the new pin! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your families.  Can't wait to hear new music, experience my first Hanson day, and the world tour. 

Kelijah

Kelly Grilliot
Versailles, OH, US

Happy Valentine's Day! ... I received concert tickets for your show in Iowa with the Beach Boys. The best vday gift ever from my husband. Every Hanson concert I get to attend is a dream come true. A blessing. Thank you Isaac, Taylor and Zac for all you do for your fans. 

robinbond

Only Love is the Isaac lead that we saw writing of clips in a blog months back  :)

robinbond

Only Love is the Isaac lead that we saw writing of clips in a blog months back  :)

robinbond

marihantunes

Mariana Antunes
São Paulo, SP, BR

"Only love is gonna save us now"
I know I'm gonna love this song.

Happy V-Day everybody! =D

klasalata

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤

TiffanyBernard

I think my coffee tastes so much better now in my new mug. I mean, it's probably exactly the same but I enjoy it more...(insert shrug girl emoji)

katel215

Here to comment on the THINK sign on the wall at the studio... you know, the same one I keep on my fridge to keep the peace at home amongst my children. :D

Happy Valentine's Day! <3

ashmckoy922

Happy belated Valentine’s Day!

eek_a_mouse

Hope you all had a very Happy Valentines Day.  Thanks for the cute pin! 

P.S.  The new EP should be called 2020 Vision, in my opinion.(That pineapple with the sunglasses made me think of it.)

Cokeysmurf

❤️❤️❤️

<< < 1 > >>