Public Forums | HANSON | What New Songs...?

robinbond

.. that haven't been previewed at the end of last year are you looking forward most to hearing?

For me it's Only Love... and someone at church tonight had a shirt with Fearless written on it. That sounds like it's going to be an interesting song, regardless of whether it's slow or upbeat.

Your_Illusi0n

Keri Mase
Springdale, AR, US

I haven't listened to any of the sneak peeks of the new songs, as I want to be surprised when the new album(s) come(s) out

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

against the world. they played a little of it at the pittsburgh sound check and it seems interesting

robinbond

But they've played Against The World on tour already (?) -- that was the whole point of this tour... to introduce new music... I was kind of asking of the songs that haven't been played / previewed yet

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

did they? i dont think they did considering they were still debating over a certain part in pittsburgh. they didnt debut all the songs

TheWanderer

Kaitlin Walbright
Columbus, OH, US

and they literally only played like 2 lines

skyblue17

Joanne Villani
New York, NY , US

They played "Against the World" in Huntington, which was the last show of the tour. Not sure if they played it before then! 

lilzacbop

Katie Wanta
Orange, CT, US

If only there was a website that tells us every time Hanson has played a song! Oh wait... I found one! :P
https://lyrics.hansonstage.com/performedlive.php?song_id=545

For those to lazy to look ;)  Detroit, Cleveland, Boston, Huntington

(And yes, I am aware the site is taking FOREVER to load lately and working on figuring out why and fixing it)

<< < 1 > >>