Public Forums | HANSON | Sheet music - newbie question!

ErinC

I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get Hanson sheet music? Watching Taylor on the keyboard has reminded me how much I used to like playing, but it seems all the books are permanently out of print. Any suggestions? 

eek_a_mouse

There are several Middle of Nowhere sheet music books on Amazon.com right now.  That’s probably the best place to look. 

robinbond

I've got the Shout It Out sheet music book. That does exist so it might be available somewhere in a group.

taysbear

Carrie Nairn
Hagerstown , Maryland , US

I ve got an mmmbop copy , the this time around book and shout it out when they sold it here . Amazon is a great place to look 

mikikatie

Michael Jones
Austin, TX, US

Try Ebay, too.  Occasionally things will pop up.  This is not a comprehensive list, but I have sheet music books for MON, TTA, and SIO, plus individual songs MMMBop, Where's The Love, I Will Come To You, Weird, and If Only.

EKM

I've got the sheet music book for MON, but I got it way back in the day. I did the same - was reminded how much I enjoyed tinkering on the piano when I was younger, got the music and then was reminded how not-very-good I was at it!!

<< < 1 > >>