Holy moley this is fabulous

oh_my_madeline

Delainie Heinzen
Milwaukee, WI, US

Also...feel free to make us egg nogg. We probably will need it

domebaby319

Lisa Dobbs
LaVergne, Tennessee, US

I so wish you could do a soundcheck in Atlanta!

kelbel26

Kelli Cloud
Tazewell , Tennessee, US

Oh how I wish I was going to these shows but I'll be seeing u in Atlanta. I'll make egg nog!! Jk I hate that stuff lol. See you soon! 

sassy_laur

Lauren Sass
Reisterstown, Maryland, US

Everything is fine and I’m not jealous. Super happy for everyone going to those shows. Not jealous. It’s fine. 

But seriously, have the best time everyone in Omaha, Pittsburgh, & Boston!!

jupiter2031

Can we get an approximate start time? Like 1pm or 4pm... I have a 6 hour drive and can't start the drive until it get off work at 7am.

jupiter2031

Never mind- I see that doors are at 3pk. Thanks for doing these! 

catbobat

Ah, Lauren, same! So excited for those going while I'm like, "Silver Spring is a fabulous place for a soundcheck party I have heard...." haha. :D 

Have fun to those who are going to those shows - I'm sure it'll be amazing!!

taysbraid

Awesome Bummer!!

Bummer, I am not near any of those shows ;-(

Awesome, love knowing that there will be some people who've never yet had this opportunity who get to go.  You're going to have so much fun!

pinkbo0tlace

What a nice thing to do for people who support you! I hope everyone has a great time. :) 

smschristman25gmailc

I obsessively jumped on to see if my show was one of them. It's not (bummer!) but I hope those that do get to attend love it!

ginabina1440

Gina Scott
Warwick, RI, US

This is AMAZING, THANK YOU!!!

rcoulter76

You bring the eggnog, I'll bring the Jim Beam!

syvers

Kristina Syversen
Brumunddal, NA, NO

I’m wondering if they’ll let us stay inside when it ends, so we don’t have to go back outside?!

kelsrose2022

Leigh, I’m bringing my two kids (10, 12yo), are they welcome as well? If so, do they need a membership too?

crazydrummr22

@Kelsrose2022 everyone has to have a membership, even children, if you want them to join you. At least that's how it's been for any other members even in the past. 

stacymastro

This is so incredible!!!! So excited!!!

pennylaneandme

I’ve never been to a sound-check party before!  I’m so excited!  Anyone know what this will entail?  

Megbarnett

Shut the front door. I have so many questions, call on me!

syvers

Kristina Syversen
Brumunddal, NA, NO

Thank you so much for doing it at the Omaha show!! It’s as if the universe knew I needed a little pick me up, as stuff isn’t great at the moment! Friday will be an amazing day!!!

smmeader07

This is so amazing! My plane delay made me miss you guys in Epcot (12 hrs) and I was devastated. This helps

blueskyjudy

Judy Ferrante
Conklin, NY, US

This is great!   Everyone have a great time at both the sound check parties and the concerts!

(please post a couple pics on Instagram and FB for us Fansons who are enjoying from afar....)

Safe travels all  :-)

kboban

I am so excited for Pittsburgh!!! Thanks for doing these guys!!

robinbond

It says cideo not found -- has it been removed temporarily?

Andie55

Austin is at the Weekend. Wish you could do one there. Coming all the way from the UK to see you. Pretty Please.

<< < 1 2 > >>