Public Forums | HANSON | Happy 34th Birthday, ZAC:o)

mmmaggie

October,22 is coming & that means that my drummer hero ZAC HANSON turns 34!!! :o) Have the best rockin' awesome day man:o) Last year on my birthday I was looking forward to HANSON's first concert ever in my homeland Norway & this year for ZAC's birthday I have been very worried & sad after hearing about what happened to ZAC earlier this month:o( I'm super glad &  relieved to hear that he's on the mend!!! Hugs & Well Wishes <3 Have the best of times on the Wintry Mix Tour with Tay & Ike - As always I'll be Thinking Of You Wishin' That I Was There!!! :D So excited to hear MOrE about Against The World sometime soon - I know itz gonna rock big time:o) Lovin' your song Juliet off your last studio album, so I know that I'll love the new one too <3 My great grandma Karen woulda turned 101 on October,22 this year, so I remember celebrating October,22 already as a small child - Paper crowns & all:o) My thoughts always go to ZACHARY on this day each & every year, forever & always!!! :D Have the best birthday, Z <3 All the greatest for your special day, Margrethe:o)

NgiNeThemba1

Happy Birthday Zac! I hope you have a great day tomorrow.

LD12

Lauren Davidson
Fort Worth, Tx, US

happy Birthday Zac! have a wonderful and Blessed Day :)

ITZstacy

Happy Birthday Zac!

Taytercake

Happy birthday Zac, have a brilliant day! Hope you're feeling better!

<< < 1 > >>